Deskjet Printer »
Connect to Wifi
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2541 to Wifi | Best Solution
Read the information here to know how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi. Make sure you have the needed driver and software. Install the software and go with the instructions to connect to Wi-Fi.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi using simple steps
- Go with the steps here to know how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi.
- Make sure you have the network name, network password, and internet access.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network. Keep the printer close to the computer and network router.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website and download the full feature driver.
- Download the HP Easy Start or the .dmg file on your Mac.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and then set up your printer connection and install the software.
- Add your printer to the printer queue if you are prompted to do so by clicking the name of your printer.
- Go to the HP Installer to complete the installation. A Wi-Fi connection is made on your Mac computer.
- Stop at the Connect window on your Windows computer when you install the full feature driver.
- Reset the wireless settings on your Windows computer to establish a successful wireless connection.
- Open HP installation Connect and choose Continue. Follow the prompts displayed. Select Wireless-make a connection to the printer and tap Next.
- Tap HP Auto Wireless Connect when the methods displays to conclude the wireless setup. Tap Yes and then Next.
Guide for HP deskjet 2541 how to connect to wifi
- Connect the printer to Wi-Fi by collecting the following items. Get network name, network name, internet access, and a USB cable if you want to connect your Mac computer.
- Get the computer connected to your wireless network and internet access if you are connecting your Windows computer to a printer.
- Make sure the computer and printer are powered on. Keep the devices close to the router for a strong connection.
- Download and install the driver on your Windows computer.
- Do not tap Continue at the second screen, i.e., the Connect window. Restore the wireless settings and make sure the connection is completed successfully.
- Install the software to conclude setting up the printer to Wi-Fi. Open the HP installation Connect window and tap Continue. Follow the prompts and you will see a Connection Options screen.
- Tap Wireless-make a wireless connection to the printer and click Next. The screen will display the best method to complete the wireless setup.
- Tap HP Auto Wireless Connect. Press Yes and then Next. Continue by following the on-screen prompts. Your Windows computer and printer are connected to Wi-Fi.
- Follow the steps to connect your Mac computer and printer to Wi-Fi. Turn on the printer. Go to the manufacturer’s website 123.hp.com/dj2541 and click Printer.
- Type your printer model and tap Submit. Download the HP Easy Start or the full-feature driver .dmg to start the installation.
- Comply with the onscreen prompts to set up the printer connection and install the software. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation.
- Your Mac computer and printer will be connected to Wi-Fi with how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi guide.
How to find HP Deskjet 2541 wifi password
- Get the wireless password on the network router. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) gives you a network password when you subscribe to a service.
- Find this password on your wireless router. The password might be mentioned under Wireless Key, WEP key, or similar.
- Contact your ISP if you need help to get the password on your own.
- Locate the wireless password on a Mac system using the Keychain Access application. Open Finder > Go >Utilities.
- Tap the Keychain Access application. Click Local Items in the Keychains list. Select Passwords from the Category list.
- Double-tap the wireless network name and select the Show password check-box. Enter your administrator password and click OK if prompted.
- Get the password from your Windows computer which is connected to a network.
- Right-click the wireless network tray icon and tap Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Adapter Settings and right-click the name of your wireless network. Tap Status.
- Choose Wireless Properties. Tap the Security option to open it and select the Show Characters check-box to see the wireless network security key. Once you have found your password, then work on how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi.
How to turn off wifi on HP Deskjet 2541 printer
- This action is done to disable the wireless option on your printer.
- After doing so, you are requested to use the USB cable to connect the printer to the computer.
- Locate the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- It is situated on the bottom front of the printer.
- Press the button to turn the light off and disable the wireless connection.
- Hold the Wireless button for at least 5 seconds to turn off the light.
- If the process is not successful, use the menu and perform the following to disable wireless.
- Settings->Wireless->Wireless Settings->Disable Wireless->OK.
- If the wireless indicator still lights on, restart your printer and hold the Wireless and Cancel button simultaneously.
- Wait until the entire lights on the control panel flash together and turn off.
HP Deskjet 2541 won’t connect to wifi
- Read the following steps to know how to solve the Wi-Fi connection problems and how to connect HP Deskjet 2541 to wifi when you try to change any network settings.
- Confirm whether the printer turned on but not in sleep mode.
- On your printer’s control panel, press the Cancel button.
- Find the Wireless button on the control panel.
- Press and hold it for about 3 seconds.
- Locate the WPS button present on the side of the router.
- Press and hold it for at least 3 to 5 seconds.
- Wait until the router begins the WPS connection.
- Now quickly press the Wireless button to allow the printer to search for available WPS connection.
- Wait until the HP Deskjet 2541 printer gets connected to the network.
- Confirm if the blue light that is present next to the Wireless button lights on stable.