HOW TO CONNECT HP DESKJET 3050 WI-FI?
Wireless connection is considered the easiest way of connecting the devices to a network. When you complete the Wi-Fi setup for your printer, you can print the documents wirelessly. The whole process is simple, and you can learn the procedure by reading this article. In this articleHere, we have shown you the procedure to know how to connect HP Deskjet 3050 wi-fi using the WPS method.
Connect your printer to Wi-Fi using WPS (Push Button method)
The WPS method is considered the best way of connecting the printer to your Wi-Fi network as you don’t need to give your password at any time. If you have a WPS-enabled router, follow the instructions below to connect your HP DeskJet 3050 printer to your network via WPS.
- On your printer control panel, press the Wireless button.
- Choose Wireless Settings> WPS> Push Button.
- Now, press your router’s WPS button.
- The connection will be established between your printer and the router within a few seconds.
WPS PIN method
- If you cannot locate the WPS button on your router, don’t worry; you can establish the wireless connection using the WPS PIN method.
- Press your printer’s Wireless button.
- On the printer control panel, choose Wireless Settings> WPS> PIN.
- When it shows you the eight-digit pin, note it down.
- Now, open your router’s configuration utility and navigate to the WPS section.
- Enter your printer’s WPS PIN in the respective field.
- Within a short period, the connection will be established between your printer and the router.
- Ensure that you have connected your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected. Keep reading to know how to connect HP Deskjet 3050 wi-fi.
Connect your printer to the computer
- Visit HP’s official website from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model (HP DeskJet 3050) in the search field and go to your printer’s support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Now, your Operating System will be detected, and all the compatible drivers will be displayed.
- You can also choose the OS manually according to your preference.
- Choose the driver you require and download it on your computer.
- Once the download is complete, locate the file in the Downloads folder.
- Run the downloaded setup file and accept the terms and conditions.
- When the connection method screen appears, choose Wireless.
- As you have already connected your HP printer to your router’s network, the installer will identify those credentials and establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Follow the instructions and complete the installation.
This is how you should connect your HP DeskJet 3050 printer to your Wi-Fi network. If you have any other questions about how to connect HP Deskjet 3050 wi-fi, get back to us for expert assistance.