How To Connect HP Deskjet 3545 To Laptop
Are you looking to find the solution for how to connect HP Deskjet 3545 to laptop, the here is the right place to find the exact solution for it. Here you can get solution to connect the HP Deskjet 3545 printer to laptop with the following instructions.
How To Connect Hp Deskjet 3545 To Laptop
- Ensure that the laptop is switched on and connected to the internet.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it.
- Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and then to the laptop.
- Make sure that if Found a new Hardware window displays, then check if you can use your printer. Then, your driver is installed for the USB connection.
- Ensure that you have a network router with available Ethernet ports for the wired connection.
- Ensure that the laptop is connected to the router if it is not already connected.
- Get an Ethernet Cable and do not use a standard telephone cable.
- Locate the Power button on the printer and switch it on.
- Remove the plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer.
- Connect the Ethernet cable into the printer and the available port on the router.
Brief guide to connect hp deskjet 3545 printer to laptop
- Collect the Network Name or SSID and the Network Security Password which is also called as the WEP key or WPA passphrase. Also, make sure that the laptop is connected to the wireless network. Place the printer close to the laptop during the wireless Setup Wizard connection to the network.
- Ensure that the router, printer and the laptop are on. Make sure that the printer and the laptop are connected to the same wireless network.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables from the printer.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Network, Setup or the Wireless menu.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and then connect the printer.
- In case of Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connection, tap and hold the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- When the wireless light begins to blink, release the button. Touch and release the WPS button on the wireless router within two minutes.
- Wait for up to two minutes while the router and the printer establishes the network connection.
- In case of wired connection, make sure that you have a network router with the available Ethernet port. Also, make sure that the laptop is connected to the router. Obtain the Ethernet Cable. Switch on the printer and take the plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer. Connect the cable to the printer and a port on the router.
- In case of the USB connection to the laptop, make sure that the laptop is connected to the internet. Connect the USB cable to the USB port on the rear of the printer and to the laptop with how to connect HP Deskjet 3545 to laptop solutions. In Found a new Hardware window, if you can use the printer, the driver gets installed.