How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To Wifi
For how to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to wifi, get the Network name and the Network security password. Check whether the computer is connected to the network. Also, make sure that the printer is placed close to the computer. Check if the printer and the computer are on. Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel. Touch Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
10 Steps: How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To Wifi
- Check whether the computer is switched on and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Use the same router for connecting the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is loaded with paper and installed with ink cartridges.
- On your computer browser, select Download.
- Wait till the computer finishes the installation process without clicking the Continue button.
- Check if the printer is switched on and press the Wireless and Cancel button together to reset the network settings.
- Release the buttons and get back to the HP Installation Connect window.
- Click Continue and carry out the instructions on the screen.
- Choose the Wireless option under the Connection Option window.
- Choose Yes on the HP Auto Wireless Connect screen and choose Next to finish the installation.
HP Deskjet 3630 How To Connect To Wifi
- Collect the Network name or the SSID and the Network security password which is also called as the WEP key or WPA passphrase in case of Setup Wizard.
- Check and ensure if the computer is connected to the network.
- Ensure that the printer is placed close to the computer.
- Make sure that the printer and the computer are on.
- Make sure that the printer and the computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Tap the Network, Wireless or Setup menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Press Wireless Setup Wizard and connect the printer.
- In case of Wi-Fi Protected Setup, tap and hold the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Release the button when the wireless light start to blink.
- Within two minutes, tap and release the WPS button on the wireless router.
- Wait for up to two minutes while the router and the printer establishes the network connection and do how to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to wifi.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 To Wifi Mac
- Get the network name and password before you begin with the Wi-Fi connection.
- Check whether the computer is activated with an Internet connection by the router.
- Make sure that you use the same network to connect the printer.
- Open the website on the computer browser.
- On the web page, choose the Driver Download button.
- Wait till the downloading completes on the system.
- Crry out the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- Use the network name and password when the computer prompts you.
- Choose the printer name under the Print Using menu.
- Get back to the HP installer screen to complete the remaining steps for a successful installation on how to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to wifi.
Wifi Direct Password For HP Deskjet 3630
- Locate the Power button on the printer and press it. Confirm if the cartridges are installed. Make sure that the paper is loaded into the main tray.
- On the computer, choose the Wireless icon. And, select the printer with DIRECT in the name from the list of networks.
- Type the password to log in and open the page that you need to print. Select File and then choose Print.
- Choose the printer from the list of printers and select Print. Recommend to the local Wi-Fi network after the print job gets completed.
- In HP Print Service Plugin, go to the printer to get the Wi-Fi Direct password. For printers with a control panel display, press the Wi-Fi Direct icon or move to the Wi-Fi Direct menu.
- For printers with buttons, tap the Information button to print the information page.
- Find the Wi-Fi Direct password in the Wi-Fi Direct section of the printed page. And, install the latest version of the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app settings, and select the Android device to enable the plugin. Open the item that you need to print, press the app menu icon and then press Print.
- On the print preview screen, press the down arrow to see the printer list and then choose the printer with DIRECT. Go to the hp printer to confirm the connection. Wait for the connection to finish for about 5-10 seconds.
- When the connection gets completed, the print preview gets displayed. And, on the print preview screen, change the print job settings and press the Print icon.
HP Deskjet 3630 Won t Connect To Wifi
Sometimes, when you try to connect the HP Desk Jet 3630 printer the Wi-Fi network, it does not get connected to the network. The following steps will explain how to solve the HP Desk Jet 3630 Wi-Fi connection problems when you try connecting the printer to the network.
- Check if the printer is switched on and not in sleep mode. And, on the control panel, touch the Cancel button.
- Locate the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap and hold it for at least 3 seconds.
- Find the WPS button on the router.
- Tap and hold for about 3 to 5 seconds.
- Wait till the WPS connection starts on the router.
- Now tap the Wireless button quickly to let the printer search for the WPS connection.
- Wait till the printer gets connected to the network. Also, check whether the blue light near the Wireless button lights are stable and for how to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to wifi.