How To Connect HP Officejet 3830 To Mac
The HP Officejet 3830 can be connected to the Mac system in two ways one is via USB-Printer setup and the other is via the Wireless option. For a wireless setup, make a note of your network name and password. While connecting the HP Officejet 3830 to Mac wirelessly, check whether the USB cable is removed from the printer. For a USB printer setup, prepare the HP Officejet 3830 printer for setup. Download the driver and set up the connection. Follow the steps given below for how to connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac system.
Quick Steps To Connect The HP Officejet 3830 To The Mac System
- Open any Web browser of your on the Mac system.
- Download the HP Easy Start and open that folder on your Mac system.
- Click the Continue option in the License and Agreement page, to proceed further.
- Check if the Mac system is connected to the Wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Click Continue on the Prepare Printer for setup page and then connect your HP printer.
- Check that the printer is turned on for USB setup.
- Use a USB that is not less than 3m in length.
- Check whether there is a USB cable port on the Mac system and the printer.
- Download the HP Easy start on your Mac system.
- When prompted by the installer to select your preferred connection type, choose USB.
Elaborate Steps To Connect The HP Officejet 3830 To The Mac System
- To install the HP Officejet 3830 printer to the Mac using the wireless option. Follow the proceeding steps for how to connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac. On the Mac system open any web browser of your choice.
- Go to our website. Enter your printer model number. Download the HP Easy Start app. In case the security prompts appears, click the Open option. On the HP Easy Start Wizard page, read the Terms and Conditions.
- Then click on the checkbox to agree to the conditions and then click the Continue option. Check if the HP Officejet 3830 printer is turned on, and it is in a ready state to work.
- Also, ensure that your Mac system is connected to the same network to which the printer is connected. If you want to restore the default wireless settings on the printer, click the Yes option. On the HP Easy Start dialog box, choose your printer model and then click the Continue option.
- If your printer name is not listed, check whether the printer and the wireless network are both are turned on. If you can’t find your printer name, go to our website and download the latest driver for the printer. Check if the Wireless network is listed, if yes then click the Continue option. The Mac system will be connected wireless with the following guide of how to connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac.
- For a USB Setup, check whether you have the following requirements. Ensure that the printer is turned on. Obtain the USB cable not less than 3m in length. The USB port on the computer and the printer. Unplug the printer’s USB cable from the computer.
- Connect the USB cable only when prompted by the installer. Navigate to our website. Enter your printer model and then click the Begin option. If the HP Easy start fails to download and the printer name is not listed, continue with the proceeding steps.
- Under the heading Driver-Product Installation Software, click the Download option next to HP Easy Start. Now open the HP Easy Start file or the HP. Dmg file from the Downloads folder. You can also open the browser bar to start the installation. When prompted by the installer to select a connection type, choose USB.
- In the Install screen, check whether HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected in case your printer has a scanner to enable the full scan functionality. When prompted to add your printer to the printer’s queue, tap the Name of your printer, select the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu, and then click the Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to complete the installation process of how to connect HP Officejet 3830 to Mac. Now you can print or scan a test page to check whether the printer is connected.