How To Connect HP Officejet 4650 To Mac
To connect your HP Officejet 4650 printer to mac, all you need is to download and install the full feature HP driver from the manufacturer’s site. The full feature HP driver software contains the latest features that support the printer to perform more efficiently. The printer package includes all types of equipment needed for the HP Officejet 4650 printer setup. The user manual is provided along with the printer; you can refer it for connecting the printer. Go with the guided instructions given below for how to connect HP Officejet 4650 to mac operating system.
Easy Steps To Connect HP Officejet 4650 printer to Mac
- Take the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer out of the package.
- Connect it using the power cord and set preferences.
- Press the Power button to switch on the printer.
- Connect the printer and computer using the USB cable that came in the box.
- Disconnect it when prompted during the installation.
- Download the printer driver and install it on your Mac.
- Make sure to select the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan option on the install screen.
- Choose your Printer in the pop-up menu, and then click the Add button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Try a test print once the installation is complete.
Read More About How To Connect The HP OfficeJet 4650 To Mac
- The HP OfficeJet 4650 printer supports wireless printing. Before you begin to the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4650 to mac operating system, make sure that you have done the initial printer setup. The initial setup starts with unboxing the printer. Remove all the packing material from the inside and outside of the printer. Recycle the packing material.
- Now, connect the one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Make sure to connect the power cord directly to the wall outlet. If you use a surge protector for connection, then there is a chance for power strips to occur during the setup operation.
- After connecting the power cords, power on the printer, and set your preferences on the printer’s operator panel. Set your desired language, country or regions to access the complete features, and tap the Yes button. Now, load the paper and insert the ink cartridge. Pull the input tray towards you and slide the paper with guides to their outermost position.
- Load a suitable paper into the tray and close it. Install the ink cartridges in the printer appropriately.
- After setting up the printer, power it on and make sure that it is in a ready state. Disconnect the printer’s USB cable if connected to the computer and reconnect only if it prompts to do so. The next step for how to connect HP Officejet 4650 to mac is to install the print driver software on your Mac operating system. To install the driver software, follow the instructions given.
- Download the print driver from the manufacturer’s site or a secure website. On your Mac operating system, search for a browser and enter the manufacturer’s site URL code.
- When the Driver installation page appears, enter the printer model and then click the Begin button. Choose the operating system and the version from the respective fields and click the Enter button. In the Driver-Product Installation Software section, click the Download button, then open the HP Easy Start or .dmg file in the Downloads folder to begin the installation.
- Select the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan option on the Install screen. If prompted to add the printer, enter the printer name and then click the Use or Print Using menu.
- Select your printer name from the pop-up menu, click the Add button. Go back to the HP installer screen to finish the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4650 to mac installation. Try a test print, scan, and copy operation to check the printer status.