How To Connect HP Officejet 4652 To Computer
You can link the HP Officejet 4652 printer to the Mac or Windows device through different methods. Generally, there are two types of connection methods, wired and wireless. The wireless method is easier compared to wired, as it does not require any cords to be attached to the Officejet 4652 printer. Users can also make use of mobile printing services such as HP Smart for setting up the connection. Brief guidelines on how to connect HP Officejet 4652 to computer using different methods are provided here on this site.
Steps On How To Connect Your Officejet 4652 Printer To PC
- Obtain the Wireless Fidelity network’s name and its WPA or WEP key.
- Ensure that the Mac or Windows system is linked to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Ascertain to power On the devices, the Officejet 4652 printer, access point, and the computer.
- On the Officejet 4652 printer’s control panel, select the Wireless icon.
- Check if the Wireless Summary screen appears on the screen.
- Tap the Settings button and choose the Wireless Settings option.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with the instructions displayed on the panel.
- Get the driver from this website. Install the software and configure the printer for the wireless setup.
Procedure To Link The Officejet 4652 Printer To The System
- Wi-Fi Direct: Wi-Fi Direct is a wireless setup that does not require any router or network for the connection. Windows 8.1 and 10 PCs: Select the Start button on the lower left corner of your computer and click the Settings icon. Choose the Printers & Scanners option and then select Add a Printer or Scanner. Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option if it appears on your desktop to finish the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4652 to computer using wifi direct method.
- Find your Officejet 4652 printer with DIRECT in its name and then select it. Now, ensure that your printer is in the Ready state. Choose the Add Device button, and get the WPS PIN on the control panel or the page the printer prints. Type the WPS PIN on the Enter the WPS PIN for your printer dialog box. Make sure you type the eight-digit code within ninety seconds and then click Next.
- Windows 7 and Mac computers: Make sure to power On your Officejet 4652 printer. Place enough sheets into the input tray and then insert both the ink cartridges into the printhead holder. Locate the Wireless icon on your Personal Computer and then click on it. Now, select the model of the Hewlett Packard printer with DIRECT in its name. Type the passcode as 12345678 if prompted to finish the connection.
- USB connectivity: The first step is to prepare for the connection. Get a USB cord of three meters or less in length. Make sure not to plug the USB cord until you are instructed to do so. If you have plugged the USB cable before installing the software, detach it from the rear of your Officejet 4652 printer.
- Install the printer driver (Windows) or HP Easy Start (Mac) for free from the manufacturer’s site directly. After the driver is downloaded, double-click on the file.
- Go with the on-screen instructions. When a screen appears prompting you to choose a connection type, click the USB option. End the software installation by selecting Finish. Now, connect the compatible USB cable between the Officejet 4652 printer and the USB port on your Windows or Mac system.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect: Make sure your Personal Computer runs on Mac OS X 10.5, Windows Vista, or newer versions. During the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4652 to computer on your Mac or Windows system will disconnect from the Internet for a short duration.
- Make sure to save all the online and downloaded works before you begin the setup method. To utilize this option, install the software for your Officejet 4652 printer from the manufacturer’s site and then proceed with the prompts that appear on your Personal Computer.
- Ensure that the OS on your computer is in control of the adapter so that the HP software can retrieve the present network settings. When you are instructed, choose the Network (Ethernet/Wireless) as the type of connection and then click the Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer option.
- Now the HP software will establish the connection automatically. If the Officejet 4652 printer does not detect or connect to the network, try restoring the default settings from the control panel. After you finish the Auto Wireless Connection mode, carry out any of the printer operations to verify the setup and complete the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4652 to computer using the method HP Auto Wireless Connect.