How To Connect HP Officejet 4655 To Wifi
To connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer to a Wi-Fi network, gather the details of your network. Note the SSID and password before starting the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4655 to wifi. Power on your printer, computer, and router. To establish a connection, connect the HP Officejet 4655 printer to the access point and then proceed to install the printer software. You can install the printer software either from the manufacturer’s site or by using the installation CD. Ensure that you have positioned the printer closer to the router. To enable the printer’s wireless mode, tap the Wireless icon on the control panel.
HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
- Ascertain that you power on the HP Officejet 4655 printer.
- Wait until the printer remains idle and silent.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the HP printer’s operation panel.
- Press the Settings icon and tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your router’s SSID from the list of networks displayed.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the control panel to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Officejet 4655 printer from the manufacturer’s site.
- Use the installation CD to install the driver if you cannot download it.
- Select the Connection Type as Wireless Setup.
- Print a sample page on your computer.
Instruction To Connect The HP Officejet 4655 To Wifi
- Before setting up the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4655 to wifi, note the network’s name and password. Switch on your computer and router. Connect the computer to the wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Now, position the printer closer to the router to get uninterrupted network signals. Turn on the HP Officejet 4655 printer by pressing the Power button. If you have connected any Ethernet or USB cables, disconnect them.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. On the Wireless screen, select the Settings icon. Select Wireless Setup Wizard and go with the prompts appearing on the screen to complete the process of how to connect HP Officejet 4655 to wifi.
- A list of available networks display on the printer’s control panel. Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of networks displayed. If prompted to enter the WEP pin, enter it.
- Now that you have connected the printer to your Wi-Fi network, proceed to install the printer software by using the installation CD. You can also get to the manufacturer’s site and click the Download button to download the printer software.
- Depending upon your requirement, you can download and install the full-feature or basic driver. Locate the driver file in the Downloads folder and click on it. Once you click on it, the HP Printer Assistant appears on the screen.
- On the Let’s Get Started screen, select Continue. Accept the End User Terms & Conditions by clicking the checkbox. Click the Manual Setup radio button and select the Wireless method.
- If your printer’s name is listed, select it. Now, set your HP Officejet 4655 printer as default. If you have already connected the printer via a USB cable, search for HP on the Windows computer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant and click Tools or Utility in the menu bar. Select Printer Setup & Software and click Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless. You can also do this from the HP Smart app.
- If you are a Mac user, click the Apple menu and select System Preferences. Choose Print & Scan and check if your printer is displayed in the list. Select your printer’s name and click the Print Using menu. Select the AirPrint option or the HP Officejet 4655 printer to complete the progress of how to connect HP Officejet 4655 to wifi.