- Connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 To Mac
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 To Mac
You can connect your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer easily by following the guidelines mentioned below. To do so, you will have to keep your printer in the ready-state to establish the connection with your printer and Mac device. The HP Officejet Pro can be used in Linux, Windows, and Mac OS. You have to download the printer driver to facilitate communication between the two devices. Before proceeding further, ensure that you have received the parcel with a seal on it if you are trying to use the new HP device. Else, proceed with the below-given steps for how to connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 to mac.
Simple Steps To Download And Install The Driver On Your Mac System
- Check if the router and your Officejet Pro printer are turned On.
- Establish the connection on your network manually.
- Ensure that you disable the firewall temporarily while performing the driver installation.
- Click Apple —–> System Preferences —–> Security and Privacy.
- Select Firewall on the Security window and choose the Firewall Off option.
- Download the printer driver that is compatible with your Mac OS.
- Click Download next to HP Easy Start. This comes as a full-feature driver.
- Double-click the .dmg setup file once the download is complete.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions displayed on the screen.
- Go with the on-screen steps to conclude the installation and finish the process of how to connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 to mac.