- Connect HP 8610 To Wireless Network
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 To Wireless Network
For how to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wireless network, first Turn ON the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Printer and try to connect it via the Wireless Connection method. Connect the printer to your home or office Wi-Fi network. Switch ON your computer and check whether your system and printer are on the same network. Print the network test setup from your printer, then open connection status of your computer and then cross-check the IP of both system and printer. Now download the necessary drivers and setup files and install the required HP drivers on the system and then configure the settings.
Quick Steps To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 To Wireless Network
- Switch on the printer and if you are setting up the printer for the first time, the printer will ask you to connect to the network on the control panel.
- Touch Continue and click Wireless Connection under the connection type.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the wireless setup.
- Type in the password after selecting your Wi-Fi network and click Next to continue.
- In some cases, the system may search the driver and finish installing the software for your printer.
- If the drivers are not installed automatically, download them from the manufacturer’s site.
- Install the driver and make sure your system and printer are connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you complete installing the driver, the printer will be discovered automatically.
Quick Guide To Setup And Connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 To Wireless Network
- Follow the below steps for how to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wireless network, if you are setting up the printer for the first time. Turn ON your printer, and you will notice that the Wireless symbol light next to the touchscreen is blinking, indicating that the printer is not connected to a wireless router.
- Now tap the Antenna symbol on display and the wireless summary will be displayed. Touch the Setting icon to open network setting.
- Click Wireless settings, open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Your printer will search for wireless networks available nearby, and click on your home or office Wi-Fi name, and input your password to continue.
- Your printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network, and the blue light next to it will turn on. Now you need to install the printer on your computer.
- Now turn on your computer and you need to install the CD that came with your printer. Else, you can download the software from the manufacturer’s site of the printer for free. Now double-click on the downloaded software and the application will pop up. Click the continue option and complete the process of how to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wireless network by following the on-screen instructions.
- The software will take a while to install all the required drivers. Now in the Connection option, select the Wireless-Make a wireless connection to the printer option and press the Enter button, and the system will check the network connections.
- Once the network check is complete, click on your printer name and model that was detected in network check and select the Next option.
- Finally, the software will configure all the settings and drivers and the new HP Print icon will be added to your desktop. Input your region, language, and other required credentials and press Next button. The printer now will be activated online, and your printer is ready to print anything from your desktop. Try to print a test page to verify that your printer is connected to your computer wirelessly.
- If the printer doesn’t print anything, check whether the printer is ON. Make sure the device is connected wirelessly. Your printer will be able to print as long as it can communicate with the computer. If the system and printer are connected to the same wireless network, then it may not be able to print anything.
- To resolve such issues, restart the router and the computer. Switch off the printer and unplug its power cord. Now restart the router and wait for a while before turning on the device. Power on the printer, connect it to the router and then start the computer. Now the computer and the printer need to be linked to the same Wi-Fi network in order to print. Now the process of how to connect HP Officejet Pro 8610 to wireless network is completed successfully.