How to connect to HP Deskjet 2541 | with Mac also
Refer to the steps below on installation process to know about how to connect to HP Deskjet 2541 printer. You need to confirm the following requirements before you establish the connection.
HOW TO CONNECT TO HP DESKJET 2541
- Check if the devices like computer and the printer are turned on.
- Get the USB cable but do not connect it before you download the driver.
- Disconnect the printer USB cable if it is connected to the computer, and remove all the HP printer entries under Devices and Printers on your computer.
- Close the window and install the revised version of the printer driver by using the link on our page.
- Select the exact version of the computer OS to check the compatibility.
- Always prefer to download the full feature driver to get the entire functions of printers.
- Select the USB option for the connection type on the computer if you are using the USB cable.
- Type the printer’s IP address on the Wireless Setup Wizard if you are using the wireless router.
- Follow the installation steps that display on the screen to connect the printer to the computer.
- Take a test page print on your printer to confirm the connection status.
HOW TO CONNECT HP DESKJET 2541 TO MAC
- Check whether the HP printer is turned on and unplug any USB cable.
- Confirm if the computer has an internet connection using the router.
- Locate the Driver Download link on this page and click it to download the driver.
- Choose the name of your printer model from the shown list on the computer screen.
- Click Download that is found next to HP Easy Start or full feature driver.
- Pick the connection type you use on the prompt screen of the computer.
- Click on the printer name you use and select Print Using to add it to the printer queue.
- Click the Add option and finish the printer setup process depending on the on-screen how to connect to HP Deskjet 2541 instructions.