HOW TO CONNECT HP DESKJET 3760?
HP DeskJet 3760 is a multi-functional printer that can be accessed over a wireless or USB cable connection. On this page, you’re going to see how to connect your computer or smartphone to the HP DeskJet 3760 printer. Keep reading this page to know how to connect HP Deskjet 3760.
If you wish to use the Wi-Fi connection option to connect the devices (printer and smartphone/computer), follow the instructions given below.
As the first step of connectivity, connect your printer to the wireless network. After doing it, connect your smartphone or computer to the same network and install the necessary software or app to finish the setup.
Step 1: Connecting the printer to a wireless network
Use the WPS Push or PIN method to connect the printer to a wireless network.
Using the PUSH Button Configuration method
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3760 printer and the wireless router that you’re using.
- Now, enable the WPS Push mode on your printer by pressing and holding the Wireless button for three seconds.
- As soon as the Wi-Fi light starts to flash, release the button and press the WPS button on your router.
Using the PIN method
- Print your printer’s network configuration page by holding down its Wireless and Information buttons at the same time.
- After your printer prints the page, enable the Wi-Fi setup mode on it. To do so, hold down the Wi-Fi button for a few seconds or until the wireless light starts to blink.
- Now, go to your network’s Web Access Page and enter the printer’s WPS PIN in the corresponding field and save it. Keep reading to know how to connect HP Deskjet 3760.
Step 2: Connecting your printer to the computer or smartphone
- Connect your smartphone (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, or Chromebook) to the same wireless network to which the printer is connected.
- Now, install the HP Print Service Plugin or the HP Print for Chrome app, or use the AirPrint feature on your smartphone and perform the setup process by following the on-screen instructions.
- You need to connect your computer to the same wireless network (as your printer).
- Download and run the HP Deskjet 3760 printer driver on your computer.
- Install the software by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Run the printer setup file on your computer.
- When prompted, choose the connection type as “USB” and connect the printer to your computer using the USB cable.
- Install the driver by following the prompts displayed on the installation screen.
Contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page to know more about “how to connect your device to the HP Deskjet 3760 printer. Finlly, know how to connect HP Deskjet 3760.”