- 123.hp.com »
- How Do I Cancel My HP Instant Ink Subscription
How To Delete Or Cancel HP Instant Ink Account
In case you find that you no longer need the HP Instant Ink subscription, you can cancel it at any time from your HP Instant Ink account page. For more information, read this article thoroughly.
How To Unsubscribe From HP Instant Ink – Step-by-step Instructions
Important Things You Should Know Before Deleting HP Instant Ink Account
- You can continue printing with HP Instant Ink if you’re cancelling the service before the end of the billing cycle.
- You must replace the HP Instant Ink with standard ink cartridges on your printer to continue printing after the end of the billing cycle.
- The Paper Add-on service plan also ends by cancelling your HP Instant Ink service.
How Do I Cancel My HP Instant Ink Subscription
You need a computer connected to a stable internet connection to begin the cancellation. So, check if your computer (that you’re using) is connected to a stable internet connection. If yes, go with the following instructions. Otherwise, connect your computer to the internet and follow the instructions below.
- Open a web browser (that is set as default) on your computer.
- Go to your HP Instant Ink Account page.
- Check if your HP printer is selected correctly in the drop-down menu available at the top-right corner of the screen. If not, choose your printer from the drop-down menu. (You will see the drop-down menu only if you have added more than one printer).
- Go to the Status section. Click on the Printer Details command below your printer name to check to ensure that the printer you want to cancel is selected correctly.
- Now, locate the Plan Details section beside Status and click on the Change Plan command beside it.
- The Update Plan screen will open, displaying your current and other available plans.
- Scroll down the opened screen and go to the Plan Details section.
- Here, click on the Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription command line.
- Now, a pop-up dialog box titled Cancel HP Instant Ink? will open.
- Choose the reason why you’re cancelling the HP Instant Ink service in the opened dialog box and click on the Continue Cancellation button.
- Now, the HP Instant Ink Support will send a confirmation message to your email address (that is registered with your HP account).
- Open the message and confirm the cancellation.
- Complete the rest of the HP Instant Ink account cancellation or deletion by following the on-screen instructions.
Contact us if you need real-time support in cancelling or deleting your HP Instant Ink account. You can do this using the Call option on this page.