How To Download HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver
HP Laserjet 1020 is a monochrome printer that offers exceptional printing functionality. It can print in black and white when the correct cartridges are installed. You need drivers to print from your HP Laserjet 1020 printer. Download the basic drivers and install it on your system in order to access the printer from your computer. The printer drivers are available for Windows and Linux. Once the driver is installed completely, you will be able to assign print jobs from your system. Make use of the procedure given here for how to download HP Laserjet 1020 printer driver on your system and install it.
Quick Solutions For How To Download HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver
- Make sure to perform the initial setup of the printer.
- Check if the printer is turned on before downloading the drivers.
- Open the browser that you frequently use to browse.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site or a trusted website.
- Key in the printer model number as HP Laserjet 1020.
- Specify the correct OS version of your computer in the field provided.
- Click the Download button to save the driver file to your system.
- After the download completes, visit the downloaded location and run the driver setup file.
Detailed Solution On How To Download HP Laserjet 1020 Printer Driver
- Printer drivers will enable communication between the printer and computer so that you can assign print jobs easily.
- If you wish to connect them via a USB cable, then you have to install the necessary drivers on your computer.
- To do so, you have to perform the initial unboxing setup of the printer after it arrives.
- Unpack the printer, remove the blue tapes, power up the HP printer, install the cartridges, and set the preferences.
- Once you are done with the initial setup, you have to download the drivers required.
- There are two types of drivers available, namely the Basic driver and the Full-Feature driver.
- For this model of HP, the basic driver will be sufficient. You can download that from the manufacturer’s site or any other trusted website.
- Open the browser on your Windows system from the home screen of your desktop.
- Type HP Laserjet 1020 printer driver in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- On the Results page, click the Driver Download button near the driver file.
- Wait patiently till the download is complete. The download time of the driver file depends on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Once the process of how to download HP Laserjet 1020 printer driver is complete, go to the location where the file is stored.
- Double-click on the driver setup file to run it. A series of prompts will be displayed on your screen. Follow them to install the driver successfully.
- Drivers are not available for the Mac system in the manufacturer’s site.
- But there is another method to connect your Mac system to the HP Laserjet 1020 printer.
- Visit Apple’s support site to download the HP printer drivers for your Mac system from there.
- Make sure to specify your Mac version before downloading the driver file.
- Click the Download button next to the driver suitable for your OS and wait until the process completes.
- Add your Laserjet printer to the Mac system using the Add Printer option under the Printers & Scanners menu.
- You will now be able to assign print jobs from your Mac system. Connect with us now for more information regarding how to download HP Laserjet 1020 printer driver.