How To Fax Multiple Pages HP Officejet 3830
The HP Officejet 3830 is an All-in-One printer which allows you to fax. For how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830, you must have the automatic document feeder in it. Load the original document in the document feeder. On the Home Screen of the printer control panel, click the Fax option. Click the Send option. Now, enter the receiver fax number. You can use the HP Officejet 3830 printer control panel for typing the receiver fax number. Then, click the OK option. Tap Black or Color to send the fax. The above-mentioned steps are the Standard procedures for sending the fax.
Quick Steps To Fax Multiple Pages On The HP Officejet 3830
- Check if the HP Officejet 3890 printer is turned on and in the ready state.
- Load the document that you want to fax into the document feeder of the printer.
- Place the document as per the guide or the sticker on the ADF tray.
- Load the input tray with enough blank paper.
- Click Print in the file menu on the application software displaying the item you want to fax.
- From the list of printers displayed, Choose the printer which has ‘Fax’ mentioned in its name.
- To change the settings, click the Properties dialog box option.
- Click the OK option when you have changed the settings.
- Select the Print option followed by OK.
- Type the Fax number and other information for the recipient, and then click the Send Fax option.
The Elaborate Steps To Fax Multiple Pages On The HP Officejet 3830
- Faxing is considered to be the most secure way of sending official documents rather than email or postal mail. First, prepare the HP Officejet 3830 printer for faxing. Get a telephone cord to start the process of how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830.
- Use the cord which came along with your HP Officejet 3830 printer. When you don’t have the original cords, use the cord connectors which have two wire leads. Connect the cord to the Phone and the 1st line jack of the printer.
- In case you have an answering machine, connect a phone cord to the machine and the 2-EXT jack of the printer. The answering machine will allow your telephone answering machine to record the voice calls without recording the noise of the fax.
- The HP software allows guided setup fax tools for both the Windows and Mac systems. Now, set the preferences on the HP printer to send a fax. On the Fax Header, type the text which the recipient wants to see on the top of your faxes.
- You can also choose between the Answer mode/ Auto Answer option. Set the Ring type. It is advisable not to use the same Ring type for the fax and the phone call. Select a ring type exclusive for the fax line. Also, set the fax volume to your hearing level.
- First, give a call to the recipient to whom you are going to send the fax and let them know in advance that you are going to send the fax. Load the document on the Scanner glass.
- For how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830, load the multiple page document into the Automatic Document Feeder, as mentioned in the engraved guide or sticker. Place the document with its printed side up. Adjust the document along the sides of the edges.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 3830 printer is turned on and the connecting cables are inserted properly. Check that the blank paper is loaded in the input tray for the fax reports you want to print. Make sure have loaded sufficient blank paper to the input tray for faxing the multiple pages.
- If the papers are insufficient, you can’t fax multiple pages. Also, check that the phone line is not in use currently. Pick the phone connected to the same phone line and listen for the dial tone. On your HP Officejet 3830 printer, dial the receiver fax number as though you are going to make the call. While dialing the number, type the area code.
- In case dialing with speed dial, ensure that the saved number have the required pause between the receiver number and the area code. Press or tap the Color, Send, or Black button to send the fax. In case you hear a busy tone, it means the receiving fax phone line is busy. Try faxing later.
- If you listen to someone’s voice over the phone, wait until they accept the fax manually. Cancel the fax from the printer control panel if you suspect if it is a wrong number. When you hear a high pitched sound, it means your fax is sent. A fax report will be printed now. Read the report and know whether the fax has been sent or not. For more information regarding how to fax multiple pages HP Officejet 3830, make connect with out techies.