How To Fix Paper Jam HP Laserjet P2035
HP Laserjet P2035 helps you print and scan documents easily once you connect it to a computer. Download the required printer drivers on your system and install them using the instructions displayed on the installer. Halfway through the installation, you have to connect the printer and computer with a USB cable. When you load papers and assign print jobs to the printer, there are chances that the paper might get jammed inside the printer. Troubleshooting methods are specified here to resolve paper jams that occur with your HP printer. Follow the guidelines carefully for how to fix paper jam HP Laserjet p2035.
Solutions On How To Fix Paper Jam HP Laserjet P2035
- Analyze the cause of the paper jam.
- Find out the location of the jam to clear it.
- Cancel the print job that was assigned to the printer.
- Make sure not to delegate any print jobs till the paper jam is cleared.
- Reach the inside of the printer.
- Use both your hands to carefully pull out the paper out of the HP printer.
- Align papers properly in the input tray again.
- Resume the print job that was canceled to check if the paper jam issue has been fixed.
Various Methods To Fix Paper Jam In HP Laserjet P2035:
- The initial step is to analyze the cause of the paper jam and where it has occurred. A few reasons to this problem can be:
- The paper loaded in the input tray is not of suitable size.
- Ink cartridges are not installed properly.
- Reusing of paper can cause a paper jam.
- The papers are stuck together.
- Papers were pulled out even before they were delivered to the output tray.
- Paper was damaged or curled in the edges.
- These are the common causes of the paper jams.
- The solutions for how to fix paper jam HP Laserjet p2035 is given below. Make use of it to clear the issue.
- Paper jams can occur at three locations in the printer, namely, internal areas, input trays, and output bins.
- Initially, open the cartridges access door by pushing the button.
- Ensure that you cover the ink cartridge with a paper as exposure to light can damage it.
- If there is a paper jam there, remove it using both your hands.
- Replace the ink cartridges if required and close the door firmly.
- Turn the printer to the back side and open the jam-release door.
- In case there is a paper jam, discard the paper after removing it.
- Close the jam-release door and proceed to the next step.
- The first step for how to fix paper jam HP Laserjet p2035 is to open the cartridge door. Remove the print cartridges from its slot.
- Pull up the Tray 1 roller cover and take off the paper that is stuck. Make sure you not to tear the paper while removing it.
- Install the ink cartridges into the respective slots and close the access door.
- Open the tray available at the bottom part of the printer.
- Use your hands to slowly remove the paper from the tray and throw it away.
- Close the tray by pushing it inwards.
A Few Precautions To Be Taken Before You Print The Next Time Are:
- Align the papers on a flat surface before placing it in the input tray.
- Make sure the paper you load are not damaged or wrinkled.
- The edges of the paper should not be curled around the edges.
- Do not try to feed papers into the input tray.
- Avoid pulling out papers from the output tray before they settle.
- Make sure the cartridges are fitted properly in their slots.
- Do not overload the input tray with papers. Load as per the specified capacity.
Try to reach us now for getting more related information and solutions for how to fix paper jam HP Laserjet p2035 printer.