How To Insert Paper In HP Deskjet 2131: Do It With Best Solution
The instructions on how to insert paper in HP Deskjet 2131 are given here in simple steps. The guide to insert paper in the printer to start a print job is provided here. To initiate printing documents, the paper should be aligned. If the paper is not aligned in the input tray properly, it will result in paper jams. Loading misaligned, wrinkled, or curled paper in the tray creates paper jams, distorted and poor quality.
How to insert paper in HP Deskjet 2131 printer
- Insert papers that are not curled or wrinkled into the input tray.
- Loading misaligned paper in the printer results in paper jams.
- Follow the steps here to insert paper in your printer.
- Open the paper tray door and pull it towards you to extend the tray.
- Lightly pull out the paper tray extender and raise the paper catch.
- Adjust the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Make sure the papers are not bent or wrinkled.
- Load a stack of A4 size or U.S. letter paper into the input tray with the short edge forward and the print-side facing down.
- Push the tray until it halts. Keep the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- Push the input tray onwards until it fixes in place. Ensure that you push the tray completely inside to avoid an error message.
Detailed procedure to insert paper in HP Deskjet 2131 printer
- Protect the paper from damage generated by improper handling and change in temperature, and humidity. Make sure that you do not insert papers that are bent, curled, or wrinkled.
- Loading misaligned paper in the input tray can produce paper jams. It can also cause your printed documents to be distorted. Other print quality issues can occur too. Do not open the paper until they are required.
- Notice the paper specifications to avoid print quality issues. Do not keep the paper or print media near heating, AC vents, windows, or doors. Comply with the steps here to insert paper in the printer.
- Open the paper tray door and pull it toward you to stretch the input tray.
- Gently take the paper tray extender out by pulling it. Raise the paper catch after this.
- Keep the paper width guides to their outermost position.
- Inspect the quality and type of the paper and make sure that it fits in the required specifications.
- Remove any dusty, curled, ripped, or bent paper from the tray. Load A4 size or U.S. letter paper in the input tray. Ensure that the short edge of the paper is forward and the print side is downwards.
- Press the stack of paper into the input tray until it no longer moves. Adjust the paper width guides until they are lying against the edges of the paper.
- Push the input tray further until it is in place. Push the tray completely inside to keep away from getting an error message and properly work on how to insert paper in hp deskjet 2131.