HOW TO INSTALL THE HP 3635 PRINTER
HOW TO INSTALL HP3635 PRINTER?
HP 3635 is an all-in-one printer that can print, scan, and copy. Due to its enhanced features, it is considered perfect for home and office requirements. If you want to know the complete installation procedure of the HP 3635 printer, continue to read the following sections. Keep reading this page to know how to install HP3635 printer.
Complete the initial setup
- Unpack your printer and all the included accessories from the product box.
- Remove the protective tapes all around the printer and its accessories.
- Check whether you have received all the components without any damage.
- Take the supplied power cord and connect it between your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your printer. Now the power light will start to glow up.
- Open the cartridge access door and install the ink cartridges on their respective holders.
- Extend the paper tray and slide the paper guides to the corners.
- Take a paper stack and fan the sheets neatly. Then, load the stack into the paper tray and adjust the paper guides against the paper.
- In this manner, you can complete the initial setup for your HP 3635 printer. Proceed with the following section to connect your printer to the computer. Keep reading this page to know how to install HP3635 printer.
Connect your printer to your computer
- For printing the documents from your computer, you require a printer driver. A printer driver ensures smooth communication between your printer and the computer. For your HP 3635 printer, you can get the printer driver from its official website.
- Visit HP’s official website from your default browser.
- Enter your printer model (HP 3635) and go to the product support page.
- On the product support page, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- When it displays a list of compatible printer drivers, choose the one you require and download it.
- Once the download gets completed, just locate the file within your browser or in the Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file and choose Yes in the User Account Control dialog box.
- When the End-User License Agreement appears, accept them.
- When prompted, choose the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and the computer accordingly.
- For connecting your printer to your router’s network, you need to enter the credentials in the respective fields. Also, make sure to connect your printer to the same network to which your computer is connected.
- In case you prefer to connect your devices using a USB cable, choose the USB connection method. When prompted, connect your devices using the USB cable.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and complete the installation process.
Finally, know how to install HP3635 printer and also, complete installation procedure for the HP 3635 printer. If you have any other queries, you can reach out to us for remote assistance.