HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2131 PRINTER: WITH BEST GUIDE
Before you begin with the printer, you need to install the device. After a successful printer installation, print a test page to confirm the connection. Read the step-by-step instructions on this page to know how to install HP Deskjet 2131 printer.
HP DESKJET 2131 SETUP AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Open the seal of the package and take out the printer from the box.
- Discard all the tapes that are present outside the printer.
- Pull down the output tray to open the cartridge access door.
- Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials inside the printer.
- Close the door and attach the cable to the printer and power supply.
- Pull the tray for opening the cartridge access door.
- Tear the ink cartridge package and hold it on either sides.
- Insert the newly bought ink cartridge into its slot.
- Ensure that you install based on the colors on the label and slot.
- Load paper, print an alignment page, and align the installed cartridges.
BRIEFLY EXPLAIN TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2131
- Check for the seal on the package and remove the printer from the box.
- Clear all the tapes that are present around the printer.
- Pull the printer’s output tray downwards to open the cartridge access door.
- Clear all the tapes and packing materials that are found inside the printer.
- Close the tray and link the power cable to the printer and power supply.
- Pull the tray downwards for opening the cartridge access door.
- Tear the new ink cartridge pack and carry it on either sides.
- Install the newly bought ink cartridge into the appropriate slot.
- Confirm that you have installed depending on the colors on the label and slot.
- Load plain paper into the tray and print an alignment page for aligning the installed cartridges.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2131 DRIVER
- The installation CD is supplied along the printer which is used to how to install HP Deskjet 2131 printer.
- Insert this installation CD given for your printer into the computer’s CD driver.
- Wait until the computer opens the setup application on the screen.
- Select the .exe file for Windows and the .dmg file when using Mac.
- Get your printing machine connected to the computer with the USB cable and turn it on.
- In the search bar on the computer you use type Printers to open the printer software.
- Pick your printer name on the list of displayed installed devices.
- Select the option called Default to set your printer as default.
- Right-click on your printer name you are about to install and select Properties.
- Choose an option called Print Test Page to print a test page.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2131 SCANNER
- Get your computer connected to a wired or wireless network.
- Make use of the application for HP printers called HP Scan for performing a scan.
- Go to the Driver Download link available on this page to download the new version of the driver.
- Type the exact computer OS version for selecting the relevant driver.
- Check whether the driver is compatible with your printer model.
- Look for the driver that includes full feature and click the Download button next to it.
- Follow according to how to install HP Deskjet 2131 printer steps that appear on the screen.
- Mark the HP Scan option as a recommended option before you download the driver.
- Search for the downloaded driver file in the Downloads folder.
- Run the setup program and choose your printer model to add, and start scanning.