HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2135 : COMPLETE GUIDELINES
You need to go through the guidelines before you install the printer to handle with care. There are various steps to be performed for a successful printer installation. Go through the step-by-step instructions provided below to know how to install HP Deskjet 2135.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2135 WITH 10 SIMPLE STEPS
- Open the package and take the printer out.
- Clear all the packing materials.
- Attach the power cord to turn on the printer.
- Make sure you connect only to the wall outlet.
- Install the ink cartridges by matching the colors.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- Click OK to print an alignment to page and use it to align the installed ink cartridges.
- Use the installation CD to install the drivers.
- Click the downloaded file that has the .exe format on Windows and the .dmg on Mac.
- Complete the installation process by instructions display on the screen.
COMPLETE GUIDELINES TO INSTALL THE HP DESKJET 2135 PRINTER
- Break the seal, take the new printer from the package, and clear all the tapes on it.
- Eliminate the protective materials that are found in the printer.
- To remove the remaining packing materials, open the cartridge access door.
- Attach the power cord to the rear side and wall outlet. Don’t connect it to the adapter.
- To turn on the printer, find the ON button and press it.
- Install all the supplied ink cartridges into its appropriate slot and load paper.
- Click OK after installing the cartridges to print an alignment page. Use this page to align the installed ink cartridges.
- Insert the provided driver installation CD into the computer’s disk drive.
- Choose either the .exe file for Windows and .dmg file for Mac according to your computer OS.
- Complete the how to install HP Deskjet 2135 steps by the instructions that display on the screen.