How to Install HP Deskjet 2520 Printer
You will the simple steps and complete guidelines below on how to install HP Deskjet 2520. Keep the printer on an even surface and handle with care during the installation process.
Step by Step Instruction to Install HP Deskjet 2520 Printer
- Open the box and take the printer out of it.
- Clear all the protective materials.
- Link the power cord to turn on the device.
- Ensure that you don’t connect to surge protector.
- Install the supplied ink cartridges by matching the color slots.
- Load plain paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Click OK to get an alignment to page and use the same to align the ink cartridges.
- Use the software installation CD to download the drivers.
- Click the setup file that was saved in the .exe format on Windows and the .dmg on Mac.
- Finish the installation of the printer by how to install HP Deskjet 2520 instructions display on the screen.
Complete Guide To Install HP Deskjet 2520 Printer
- Remove off the seal, take the printer from the box, and clear all the tapes sticked on it.
- Eliminate the all materials that are kept to the protect printer.
- Remove the packing materials by opening the printer’s cartridge access door.
- Join the power cable to the rear side and electrical outlet. Don’t connect it to the external power source.
- To turn on the printing device, locate the ON button and press it.
- Install all the ink cartridges that are provided with your printer into its appropriate slot and then load paper.
- Click OK on the control panel after installing the cartridges to get an alignment page. Align the installed ink cartridges using this printed alignment page.
- Insert the supplied installation CD into your computer’s disk drive.
- Select the .exe file on your Windows computer and the .dmg file for Mac depending on your computer OS.
- Complete the printer installation process by the how to install HP Deskjet 2520 instructions that appear on the screen.