Deskjet Printer »
How to Install
How to Install HP Deskjet 2541
Refer to the simple steps below on how to install HP Deskjet 2541. Locate an even surface and keep the printer on it. Handle the printer with care during the installation process.
HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 2541 PRINTER
- Refer to the simple steps below on how to install HP Deskjet 2541. Locate an even surface and keep the printer on it. Handle the printer with care during the installation process.
- Open the shipment box and take the printer out of it.
- Eliminate all the protective materials that are kept on all sides of the printer.
- Join the power cord to the wall outlet and printer’s rear side to turn on the device.
- Make sure that you don’t connect the power cable to surge protector.
- Install the provided ink cartridges into the printer by matching the color slots.
- Load plain paper that is recommended for the printer into the input tray.
- Click OK on the control panel to get an alignment to page on the output tray and use the same paper to align the ink cartridges.
- Use the software installation CD that is present in the box to download the drivers.
- Click the setup file for the printer that has the .exe format on Windows and the .dmg format on Mac.
- Complete the installation process of the printer by the steps that display on the screen.
HOW TO SETUP HP DESKJET 2541 WITH USB
- Get the USB cable in a length of less than 3m and ensure that the printer is in a ready state.
- Open the Devices and Printer windows on your Windows computer and right-click on the name of your printer if any.
- Select Remove Device to uninstall the driver on the same printer name.
- Confirm if the computer is enabled with an active internet connection.
- Open our website and type your printer model name in the empty field.
- Click the Search symbol to display the list of results.
- Check whether the displayed default computer OS is correct or use the Change option to change it.
- Locate the full software package and click Download next to it.
- Select the USB option under the Installer screen, follow the on-screen prompts to how to install hp deskjet 2541, and connect the USB cable.
- Always prefer to connect the cable to the USB port but not to the USB hub docking station.