10 Short Steps: How To Install HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- Make sure whether the CD-ROM is present in the shipment box for driver installation.
- Make sure that the PC or laptop has a disc drive in it. The recently launched Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- Copy the contents of the CD-ROM in to the USB drive. Place the installation CD or the USB into the drive.
- Observe if a set of files appear. The setup format is .dmg for Mac. The procedure for saving windows is .exe.
- Wait till the download completes and do not turn off your PC while the download is in progress.
- Click I Agree Begin Download to save the file on your computer.
- Double-click on the setup file and click Next on the welcome screen.
- Select your place of residence and choose Next. Agree to the terms and conditions of License Agreement Screen. Click the connection type, view your printer’s name in the print queue. Print a test page and the how to install HP Deskjet 3630 gets installed successfully.
Install HP Deskjet 3630 Printer
- For the wireless connection, search for Devices in Windows and then choose Devices and Printers.
- Choose Add a Printer and select Add a wireless, network or Bluetooth printer. A Select a Printer window displays.
- If the printer is in the list, choose it, choose Next and download the driver.
- If the printer is not available on the list, click the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the window to return What type of Printer do you want to Install?.
- Choose Add a Local Printer. Select Use an Existing Port (LPT:1 Printer Port) and choose Next. Select Windows Update and wait for the printer driver to update.
- Choose HP, and select the name of the printer in the Printer’s pane. If the Printer is on the list, choose Next and download the driver. ->If the printer is not in the list, select the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the window two times to return for What type of Printer do you need to install?.
- Choose Add a Network, Bluetooth or Wireless Printer window and select The Printer I Want isn’t listed.
- Choose Add a Printer using TCP/ IP hostname or address and click Next. Choose AutoDetect from the Device Type drop-down list.
- Type the printer IP address in the text box and click Next. Wait for the computer to get connected to the printer and choose Next to download the printer driver.
How To Install HP Deskjet 3630 Without Cd
- Search Devices in Windows and then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
- Right-click the icon for the printer model and choose Remote Device. If multiple icons exist for the printer, take it.
- Then, close the Devices and Printers window.
- Go to our website, 123.hp.com/dj3630 enter the printer model and download the driver.
- Depending on the printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start gets downloaded.
- Choose USB and complete the downloading process to start the setup.
- If Let’s Identify the Product to get Started page displays, choose Printer, type the printer model number and then choose Submit.
- If you want to change the Operating System, select Change, choose your version, and select Change.
- Under the Driver heading, select Download for the full software package, or choose Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- When prompted by the installer to choose the printer connection option, select USB to continue and finish the how to install HP Deskjet 3630 process.