How To Install Hp Deskjet D2660 Printer?
HP DeskJet D2660 is an Inkjet printer ideal for home and office use. You can use all the features of this printer after installing the compatible software on your computer. Before installing the software, make sure to complete the hardware setup. You can use the installation CD or download the driver from HP’s official support page to install the software. By reading this article, you can install the printer driver on your computer. Keep reading to know how to install HP Deskjet D2660 printer.
HP DESKJET D2660 SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD:
- If you have the software installation CD that came with your HP DeskJet D2660 printer package, insert it into the computer’s CD-ROM drive to install the software of your printer.
- Proceed with the on-screen prompts to complete the printer installation.
- If you don’t have the installation CD, go to the official support page of HP.
- Now, choose the Support tab at the top of the page and click the Software & Drivers option.
- Select the Printers category on the support page.
- Next, type your printer model in the Enter your product name field and click on the Submit button.
- Your computer’s operating system will appear at the top of the page.
- In case you want to change the operating system, select the Choose a different OS option at the top of the window.
- Next, select your operating system with its version and click on the change button.
- Now, choose the Software file you want to download and click on the Download option.
- The HP DeskJet D2660 printer software will start to download.
HP DESKJET D2660SOFTWARE INSTALLATION:
- After downloading the software file, launch it on your computer to start the installation process.
- On the Startup screen, click on the Next button.
- Accept your printer’s end-user license agreement and click on the Next button.
- Wait for some time to start the software installation.
- Go ahead with the on-screen prompts to complete the printer installation. And finally know how to install HP Deskjet D2660 printer.