HOW TO INSTALL HP Laser Jet 1320 PRINTER IN WINDOWS 10
HOW TO INSTALL HP LaserJet 1320 PRINTER IN WINDOWS 10?
HP LaserJet 1320 is an auto-duplex printer mainly recommended for office and home use. Using HP Smart printing technology, you can receive automatic alerts when your cartridge is low. HP LaserJet printer driver installation is very much important for the better performance of the printer. HP LaserJet 1320 has a USB connectivity option using which it can be easily connected to computers and laptops. Let’s see how to install the HP LaserJet 1320 printer in Windows 10. Keep reading this page to know how to install HP Laserjet 1320 printer in Windows 10.
First, ensure that you have finished the basic setup of your printer. It includes unpacking, connecting the power cord, etc.
Driver Downloading Steps:
- On your computer, access the official HP website.
- Click on Software and Drivers and select Printer.
- Enter HP LaserJet 1320 printer in the product search bar and click on the Submit option.
- Click on Choose a different OS.
- Choose Windows from the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Select Windows 10(32-bit) or Windows 10(64-bit) from the Version drop-down menu and click Change.
- Click on All drivers –> Software-Universal Print Driver(1).
- Now, click Download.
Driver Installation Steps:
- On your computer, open My Computer or This PC and open Downloads.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- A pop-up window appears. Select Yes to make changes to your computer.
- Check whether your printer is turned ON, cartridges are installed, and paper is loaded and click Continue.
- Review and accept the installation agreement and settings and click Next.
- The selected software is installed.
- Select Manual Setup and click Next.
- A connection option window will appear. Select USB (Wired) connection and click Next.
- Now, just connect one of the ends of the USB cable to the printer and the opposite end to the USB port on your computer.
- The connection is detected, and the driver installation completes.
- Follow the on-screen instruction and click Finish.
These are the steps to know how to install HP Laserjet 1320 printer in Windows 10. If you have any issues, contact our technical support.