HP Laserjet P2035 »
- Install Printer
How To Install HP Laserjet P2035 Printer
To install the HP Laserjet p2035 printer on your system, all you need to do is to download the printer driver from the manufacturer’s site. Start the installation process after completing the process of how to install HP Laserjet p2035 printer. The setup process must begin from unboxing the printer, switching it ON, loading a stack of plain white paper into the input tray, and insert the ink cartridge into the slots. Make sure to download the full feature driver from the official page. To know about the HP Laserjet p2035 printer installation, follow the steps given below.
Steps To Install HP Laserjet P2035 Printer On Your System
- Do the initial printer setup as per the steps in the user guide.
- Switch on your printer and computer to begin the installation.
- Make sure that the input tray is loaded with A4 paper.
- Check if the ink cartridge of your HP printer is installed properly.
- Replace or refill the ink cartridge of your printer if it is empty.
- Download the HP Laserjet P2035 printer driver from the official site.
- Open the downloaded driver file to install it on your system.
- Select the setup and connection type during the installation.
- Follow the on-screen procedure to install the printer driver.
- Try any one of the printer operations to check the printer function.
Know In Detail About The HP Laserjet P2035 Printer Installation
- Before you begin the process of how to install HP Laserjet p2035 printer, make sure to complete the basic printer setup. Take the new HP Laserjet P2035 printer out of the package and place it on a table. First, remove the packing material from the printer. Raise the scanner lid and remove the packing cover from its edge.
- Switch on your HP Laserjet P2035 printer. Fill the input tray with a stack of white papers. Unpack the ink cartridges that are provided with the printer and insert it in the respective slot. Now, turn on your computer to begin the installation.
- Before you install the latest version of your printer driver on your system, make sure to delete the previous version. Follow the instructions given here to remove the old version of your HP Laserjet P2035 printer on your computer.
- Connect your HP Laserjet P2035 printer and computer using a USB cable. Now, click the Start menu and go to the Control Panel. Click the Hardware & Sound option followed by Devices & Printers.
- Look for your HP Laserjet P2035 printer in the Printers & Faxes section. Select & right-click on your printer and choose Remove device. Now, your HP device is removed from your computer successfully.
- Now, download the HP Laserjet P2035 printer driver from the official page or the installation CD provided with the printer package. To install the HP Laserjet P2035 printer software on your system, open the downloaded file on your system.
- Wait for the installation page to open. Choose the installation type from the displayed list. Usually, the process of how to install HP Laserjet p2035 can be done in two ways. One is Easy Install and the other is Advanced Install.
- The easy install method is recommended, so tap it and click the Next button. Make sure to tap the Next button whenever required. Select your HP Laserjet P2035 printer from the list of installed devices. Choose the network type on the Printer Connections page.
- Type the IP address and IP Hostname of the network printer on the Specify Printer page. Wait for the installation process to complete. Check-mark the box next to Yes, install the printer option on the Printer Found page and click the Next button.
- Wait for the on-screen installation process to complete. Click the Finish button. Now the HP Laserjet P2035 printer driver is installed successfully on your computer. To check whether the printer is working properly, perform a test print, scan, or fax operation on your HP Laserjet P2035 printer. For more information on how to install HP Laserjet p2035 printer, reach us now.