How To Install HP Officejet 4655
To install the HP Officejet 4655 printer on your operating system, all you need is to unbox the printer and remove the packing material from it. Insert the CD that came with your printer on your system to install the driver. The CD contains the full feature driver. You can also get the driver from the manufacturer’s site. Insert the printer’s software CD on your system and follow the instructions on the screen to for how to install HP Officejet 4655 driver on your computer. Go with the instructions given below to complete the printer installation.
10 Steps To Install The HP Printer On Your Computer
- Take the HP Officejet 4655 printer out of the package.
- Remove the stickers from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Connect the printer’s power cord to an electrical outlet and turn on it.
- Set your Preferences (Date, time) on the printer’s control panel.
- Open the input tray and load the paper in it.
- Make sure to use only U.S letter or A4 paper for printing.
- Close the input tray and raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Insert the ink cartridges in the respective slot and close the access door.
- Align the printer cartridge.
- Install the printer driver from the CD or the manufacturer’s site.
Learn In Detail About The HP Officejet 4655 Printer Installation
- To begin the process of how to install HP Officejet 4655, you need to unbox the printer. Take the printer out of the packing box and place it in a wide surface area. Remove the sticker from the inside and outside of the printer. Raise the ink cartridge access and remove the sticker from it.
- After removing the sticker from the cartridge, close the access door. Pull the input tray, remove the packing material from it, and push the input tray forward to close it. Recycle the removed packing material. Now, start the connection setup. Plug one end of the power cable to the back of the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Make sure to connect the power cable to the wall outlet directly. Avoid using a surge protector or power strip for connection. Touch the Power button to turn on the printer. The printer will start the process of how to install HP Officejet 4655. Select your language from the list displayed and choose the Yes button to save the setting.
- Similarly, select your Country and then press the Yes option. Set the Date, touch the Next option, then set time and press the Done button. Raise the ink cartridge access door to install the ink cartridge. Now, take the ink cartridge out of its package and place it in the respective slot. Before installing the ink cartridge, make sure to remove the protective tape from it.
- Hold the top of the ink cartridge and then lift the tri-color lid of the ink slot. Place the tri-color ink cartridge in the left of the slot and the black in the right slot, and then close the lid. Close the ink cartridge access door. Press OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Pull the input tray towards you and load the paper in it. Adjust the paper width guides and slide the input tray inward. After loading the paper into the tray, move it forward. On the printer’s control panel, touch Yes and then press Done. Now, the printer will begin to print the alignment page.
- Now raise the scanner lid, place the alignment page face down on the scanner glass, and close the lid. Touch the OK option to start the Scan job. Once the alignment is complete, either a Success or Fail message is displayed on the printer screen.
- If the alignment failure message is displayed on the screen, then go to the manufacturer’s site to clear this issue. Next set the wireless connection on your printer.
- On your computer, insert the CD that came with your printer to install the printer driver. Click Run to open the installer. In the User Account Control window, select the Yes button to confirm the installation.
- Click Continue in the Installer window. Click the Customize Software Selections button and select Next. Select the checkbox and tap the Next button every time you choose an option. The process of how to install HP Officejet 4655 begins. Once the installation completes, perform a test print.