- Print Color On HP Officejet Pro 8710
How To Print Color On HP Officejet Pro 8710
To print in color using the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, follow the few simple steps given below to know how to print color on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. The color setting can be enabled by navigating to the Printing Preferences screen. The Printing Preferences dialog box has some general settings options that are to be configured while setting up a printer for a print job. There is a title in the preferences screen that reads Paper Quality. This title can be chosen to switch the color preference option between color and Black & White. After these settings have been applied in the HP 8710 preferences screen, click the Apply button to save the settings to be used when printing a photo from a computer.
How To Print On Envelopes For A Windows PC
- Ensure that the HP 8710 printer is switched on and is active.
- Change indirect power connection to a direct connection by plugging the power cord directly into a power outlet.
- Load the envelope stack into the paper tray.
- Make sure that when you push it in, no wrinkles occur in the envelopes.
- Go to the file menu you want to print on your envelope and click the Print button.
- Choose your HP 8710 printer from the drop-down menu of printers.
- Navigate to the Printing Preferences button on the screen and click on it to open the preferences dialog box.
- Make the necessary changes to the settings according to your envelope printing requirements.
- Choose the other tabs in the preferences dialog box to change the settings if required.
- Click the OK button to close the preferences dialog box and select Print.
How To Print Brochures On HP Officejet Pro 8710 For A Computer
- For how to print color on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer from the computer, first turn on the HP 8710 printer and wait till it initializes. Check whether the HP printer is connected to a power outlet through a power strip. If it is connected this way, remove the plug and connect it directly to a power outlet.
- Open the paper input tray and place the paper stack on it. Push it in gently so as to not crumple the paper.
- Set up and connect the HP 8710 printer to the computer. In case of wireless pairing, turn on your router. Place the printer close to your router. Press the Wireless button on the HP 8710 printer to let it get connected to the wireless network. Make sure your computer and the HP 8710 printer are paired to a common network.
- For a wired setup, connect the USB cable to the printer’s USB port. Connect the other end of the cable to your computer.
- On a Windows computer connected to the HP 8710 printer, navigate to the file that has to be printed. Click the Print button.
- Choose your HP 8710 printer from the drop-down list and set the required preferences by clicking on the Printing Preferences button located on the screen.
- To access these settings on your Mac computer, choose the Print button after navigating to the file that you want to print. Choose your HP 8710 printer and click Show Details in the print dialog box.
- Change Paper Size according to the size of the paper loaded into the printer and choose Paper Type/Quality where you can change printing resolution, i.e., DPI.
- If you are using a Windows computer, click the OK button on the printer dialog box to save and apply the changes you have made.
- On the Mac computer connected to HP 8710, the last step involved in printing the document is clicking the Print button. This completes the print operation on a HP 8710 connected to a Mac computer. Also find the more related information regarding how to print color on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, connect with us now.