How To Print Double Sided On HP OfficeJet 3830
You can use two methods to perform the double-sided printing process with your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer. The first method is automatic duplex printing, and the other one is manual duplex printing. To start the printing process, first, you have to load enough amount of paper into the input tray. After that, align them with the help of the paper guides. Do not exceed the maximum paper limit while loading paper into the tray. Finally, by enabling the duplex printing or Print on both sides option in the print settings dialog box, you can be able to complete the process of how to print double-sided on HP OfficeJet 3830.
Preparing The HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer For Duplex Printing
- First, check if the power cord is securely connected to your printer’s rear.
- Ensure that the other end of the power cord is plugged into the wall socket.
- Make sure to turn on your printer and connect it to your computer.
- You have to connect your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer and computer to the same network.
- Raise the printer’s input tray and slide the paper width guide to the outermost position.
- Now, insert a stack of paper into the input paper tray and adjust the guide until it stops on the edge of the stack.
- Make sure to open the printer’s output tray. You should not load the paper above the maximum limit.
How To Perform Duplex Printing On HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer?
- To begin with, open the document on your computer and select the Print option to perform the double-sided printing process.
- Make sure to select your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer from the available devices list.
- Now, open the Properties or Preferences dialog box.
- Here, select the Advanced tab and turn on the Minimum margins option under the Printer Features section.
- Click the Printing Shortcuts tab at the top of the Properties dialog box.
- Here, click the Paper sizes field and choose the respective size of the paper you are using for the current print job.
- Select the Paper type field and choose the respective option from the drop-down list.
- Next, click the Print quality field and select the option you want to use from the drop-down list.
- Since you are going to print your document on both sides of the page, go to the Print both sides field and choose the “On” option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Features tab and complete all the settings under the Basic Options section.
- Next, select the Color tab at the top of the window.
- Here, under the Color Options section, choose the option you want to use for the current print job.
- Once you make the appropriate changes, click the OK button to close the Properties dialog box.
- Next, click the Print or OK button to start the process of how to print double-sided on the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer.
Hopefully, you have now learned how to print double sided on HP Officejet 3830 printer by implementing the above instructions on this page. For further clarifications regarding your printer, make use of the Click to Call button on this page to contact our technical experts.