How To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet Pro 8610?
Do you want to stop spending most of your money buying paper for your printer? Then, use the double-sided print option for printing. Most of the latest multifunction printers, including the OfficeJet Pro 8610 from HP, offer double-sided printing. Before you start the print job, check that your HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer is set up and ready to print. If not, Click here to set up your printer and get it ready to print. Ensure that the automatic duplex unit or two-sided printing accessory is installed on your printer.You can start the duplex printing on your printer if you have prepared the printer for the same, as discussed above.
Easy Steps To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Make sure the duplex-printing accessory is installed on your printer.
- Go to the File menu. Here, choose Print. Now the Print window will appear. Expand the Print window, and next to copies, you can find the checkbox for Two-sided.
- Select the Binding type that you want from the box listed.
- Choose Layout from the drop-down menu.
- Set the two-sided option as Portrait or Landscape.
- On the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, you don’t need to load the paper manually.
- The printer automatically reloads the paper to print since it supports auto duplex printing.
- You should save your settings. Click Preset -> Save Current Settings as Preset.
- Click Apply > Print. You can ensure that the duplex printing settings are configured if the printer prints the double-sided document successfully.
Print Double Side – Step-By-Step Guide
First Things First
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Connect the printer’s power cord to the electrical outlet. Press Power. The printer will now turn on.
- Double-sided printing is available only for the duplex capability.
- You will find the place for the duplexer on the back of the printer.
- Unpack the duplexer unit and insert it into the back of the printer.
- Make sure the unit clicks into place.
- So, install the two-sided printing accessory on your printer if you haven’t installed it yet.
Duplex Printing From Mac To HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Openthe System Preferences window and go to Print and Fax.
- Open the print queue of your printer.
- Click Printer Setup and click Info.
- In the Tab menu, choose Driver. Now click the checkbox to verify the HP Two-sided Printing Accessory.
- Go to File menu, select Print. The Print window will appear. In the Print window next to copies, click the checkbox for two-sided.
- Choose Long-Edge binding or Short-Edge binding from the Two-Sided drop-down menu.
- Configure the other print settings and click Print.
- After one page of your document is printed, a window will prompt you to wait for a few minutes.
- The printer will automatically reload the paper back to the other side and start printing it. You need not manually reload the paper.
Duplex Printing From Windows 10 To HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Open the original to be printed in the application that supports print.
- Click File > Print, or Print to open the Print dialog box.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer is selected correctly.
- Click Printer Setup, Printer Properties, Printer, or Preferences on the same dialog box.
- Select the Duplex Printing, Print on Both Sides, or Two-Sided Printing option.
- Set the number of print copies, print size, print page borders, and other settings as per your preferences. Finally, click Print.
Printing double sides of the document with HP Officejet Pro 8610 is that simple, right?
Want To Learn More
Did this article help you print double sides of the document from your Windows or Mac computer to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer? We believe yes. Printing double sides of the document with a printer that supports auto duplex printing is quite easy. Do you need real-time assistance in printing double sides on HP OfficeJet Pro 8610? Contact us if yes. Our technical expert will assist you in performing the same.