How To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet 3830
To print on both sides of paper by using your HP Officejet 3830 printer, there are two methods. First is Automatic duplex printing and the other is manual duplex printing. You have to load enough amount of paper into the input tray. Align them with the help of the paper guides. Do not exceed the maximum paper limit while loading paper into the tray. Enable the duplex printing or Print on both sides option while editing the print settings on the print driver setup window for the process of how to print double sided on HP Officejet 3830.
Simple Steps To Do Duplex Printing On HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- Power up your HP Officejet 3830 printer after connecting it to a stable power supply.
- Align a pile of white paper on a flat surface.
- Make sure you have not exceeded the suggested paper limit which may cause the paper feed or paper jam issue.
- Place the paper pile at the center of the tray and make sure the sides of the paper guides rest on the edges of the paper stack.
- Ensure that your Windows or Mac computer and the HP Officejet printer are connected to the same network.
- Open the document with the print supported extension and press Ctrl + P on your computer’s keyboard.
- Choose your printer from the drop-down list and mark the checkbox near the Two-sided option.
- Choose the Layout and Long-Edge binding option in the print setup window and then click Print.
How To Perform Duplex Printing On HP Officejet 3830 Printer?
- Understand how to print double sided on HP Officejet 3830 of the paper by using the HP Officejet 3830 printer on a Windows and Mac computer.
- Plug in your HP Officejet 3830 printer to an electrical socket. Turn on the power switch to enable the power supply to your printer. Open the input paper container and slide the paper guides to the farthest position.
- Place some sheets of paper at the center of the input container after aligning the edges of the paper on a flat surface. Slide the guides towards the paper until they stop at the paper’s edge. Do not exert too much force to move the guides as this may tend to bend the edges of the paper.
- Connect a network router to a power source and turn it on. Make sure that the router is connected to the internet via a modem or LAN. Link your printer to the router’s network either by using a wired or wireless connection. Once you ensure that the printer is connected to the network and has internet access, print a Network configuration page to check the connection status.
- Switch on the Mac or Windows computer. Click the Wireless symbol and connect to the router’s network to which the printer is connected. Open the manufacturer’s site on your web browser and start searching for the print driver that supports your printer model and computer OS version.
- Install the print driver on your computer. Add your printer to the Windows or Mac computer. Once the printer is added to your computer, set the HP Officejet 3830 printer as default. Remove all other unwanted devices found under the Devices tab on the control panel.
- Open the document with printable document extension on a supported document viewer. Hover the mouse near the File menu on the menu bar. Click on the Print option from the File menu.
- Now the Printing Preferences or Print Driver Setup or Printer Properties dialog box opens on the screen. To directly access the Printing Preferences window, press Ctrl + P on your computer keyboard.
- If you have a Windows operating system on your computer, click the Printing Shortcut tab on the Printer Properties dialog box. Select Two-sided (Duplex) printing option from the list of available options to continue the process of how to print double sided on HP Officejet 3830.
- For a Mac operating system, click the checkbox near the Two-sided option. Select the Page Flip settings by either using a Windows or Mac system.
- To print on booklet style, select Flip on Long Edge. In case you need to print on tablet-style, choose the Flip on Short Edge option from the available options in the drop-down list. Edit the other print settings as per your preference. Click OK to save all the settings and then click Print to start printing on both sides of the sheet and finish the process of how to print double sided on HP Officejet 3830.