How To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet Pro 8610
To print double sided on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 install the automatic two-sided printing software. Go to the file menu on your software, choose Print in the dialog and select Layout from the pop-up menu. Select the type of binding as two-sided pages and then click Print. Find below the short steps for how to print double sided on hp officejet pro 8610 printer.
Easy Steps To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Make sure the duplex-printing accessory is installed on your printer.
- Go to the File menu and select Print. Now the Print window will appear. Now expand the Print window and next to copies, you can find the checkbox for Two-sided.
- Select the Binding type that you want from the box listed.
- Choose Layout from the drop-down menu.
- Set the two-sided option as Portrait or Landscape.
- On the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, you don’t need to load the paper manually.
- The printer automatically reloads the paper to print.
- You should save your settings, Click Preset -> Save Current Settings as Preset.
- Test print a page to check whether the device prints double-sided.
Detailed Steps About How To Print Double Sided On HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610.
- Connect the printer’s power cord to the electrical outlet.
- Double-sided printing is available only for the duplex capability. Install the two-sided printing accessory on your computer to perform double-sided printing.
- To verify whether the duplex-printing is complete. Open the System Preference and go to Print and Fax. Open the print queue of your printer.
- Click Printer setup and tap Info. In the Tab menu, choose Driver. Now click the checkbox to verify the HP Two-sided Printing Accessory.
- Go to file menu, select Print. The Print window will appear. In the print window next to copies, click the checkbox for two-sided.
- Choose two-sided printing from the Copies and Pages menu. Click Print on both sides. Perform manual duplexing by printing only odd pages and followed by the even pages. Select Print from the menu. Make sure your printer is selected and has proper network connectivity. Go to Properties and the Properties dialog box opens.
- Select the appropriate option. On the layout tab, select Portrait or Landscape. Go to Quality tab, select the right paper type from the Media list box in the tray selection area. Choose the print quality that you wish to print from the settings area. Click the Advanced button. Select the paper size from the list.
- Go to the Layout tab, Choose an option from the drop-down list. Click OK. Now the printer will test print a page to check whether the setup is complete. To print double-sided on Mac, go to the File menu on your software. Choose Print. A Dialog box will appear, select Layout from the pop-up menu.
- In the Binding section, choose the type of binding you want for double-sided pages, and then click print. After one page of your document is printed, a window will prompt you to wait for a few minutes. The printer will automatically reload the paper back to the other side. You need not manually reload the paper. Now the process of how to print double sided on HP Officejet Pro 8610 is completed successfully.