How To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet Pro 8620
HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer has the ability to print, scan, copy, and fax. It has a four-ink cartridge system. You have to install Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges in their respective slots to print or copy. It can be connected via a wired or wireless network when needed. It also offers various apps for mobile printing. Connect your mobile phone to the printer, and you can assign print jobs from your device. You can also print on envelopes using this printer. Make use of the guidelines given here to work for how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
Quick Solution On How To Scan On How To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet Pro 8620
- Open the input tray 1 of the printer.
- Load the envelopes in the tray. Make sure you do not position more than 5 envelopes at a time.
- Adjust the paper width guides after placing the envelopes and close the tray.
- Launch the software with which you will print the envelopes.
- Modify any settings before you begin envelope printing.
- Check if you want to print multiple envelopes or a single one.
- Mention the number of copies and select the correct printer.
- Select the Print option and the envelope will be printed.
Detailed Solution On How To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet 8620
- Go to Windows and search for the Wordpad software.
- Open it on your system and navigate to the Menu icon.
- Choose the Page Setup option, and the Page Setup window will open.
- Under the Size menu, select the Envelope Type.
- Set the orientation to Landscape and tap OK.
- Specify the address. Make use of the formatting tools available on the Home menu to align the text you have entered.
- Go to Print, choose the Print Preview option, and check if you have specified all the details correctly.
- Click the Print button.
- You can use the Mail Merge With envelopes feature if you want to print multiple envelopes with the guide of how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
USING MICROSOFT WORD:
- On Microsoft Word, you can use the Mailings option to print envelopes.
- Open Word on your system and choose the Mailings option.
- Click the Envelopes option present in the top part of the screen.
- When the Envelopes and Labels window appears, you have to enter the delivery Address and the return Address in the respective fields.
- Tap Preview option to open the Envelope Options window.
- Change the envelope size and font type if needed.
- Choose the Feed Method and the tray in which you have loaded the envelopes under the Printing Options tab.
- Select the Print option.
- Turn on your system and search for Contacts. Open it on your Mac system.
- Choose the contact you wish to print and fill the Address field.
- Navigate to the File menu and tap the Print option.
- Click on the Show Details button followed by the Style option.
- Next, select Envelopes and choose an Envelope Size from the Layout menu.
- If you want to add or remove the Return Address, then you can click the Label option and untick the check-box near Print My Address option.
- Select Landscape as the Orientation in the next step.
- Choose the Print option and complete the process of how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer in Mac.
WITH PAGES APP:
- Open the Pages app on your system in the first step.
- Select the File option and tap New.
- Choose the Stationery option present on the left side of the Template Chooser option.
- Double-click on the Envelope Template option from the Envelopes section.
- Tap the Document icon and then choose Document option.
- Under the Printer & Paper Size section, you have to select an envelope size.
- When the template opens, key in the Recipient Address in the respective field.
- You also have to type the Return Address in the textbox provided.
- Go to File and select the Print option. For more information regarding to how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, connect with our tech experts now.