How To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet Pro 8710
To print envelopes on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 check if your device is turned on. Ensure there is proper network connectivity. Then load the envelopes into the input tray before you begin the printing process. Pull out the input tray and slide out the paper-width and paper-length. Insert the input tray into the printer. Find below the quick instruction for how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
Simple Steps To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet Pro 8710
- Turn on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- Pull the input tray of your printer.
- Load the envelope into the input tray.
- Drag the paper-width guides.
- Remove the paper from the input tray and load the envelopes with the print-side down.
- Select the type of envelope you are using.
- Set envelope in position.
- Ensure that the stack of the envelopes is aligned with the right paper size.
- Don’t load more than 30 envelopes at a time.
- Move the paper-width guides until they come in contact with the stack of envelopes.
- Make sure not to push the guides tight they may bind against the envelopes.
Detailed Steps To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet Pro 8610
- For how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, first turn on your printer. Connect your printer’s power cable to the electrical outlet. Load the envelopes into the input tray before you start printing.
- Pull the input tray. Slide the paper width-guide to a specific location on your printer. Pull the width guide as far as possible. Discard the paper from the input tray and then load the envelopes with the print-side down. Choose the type of envelope that you want. Set the position of your envelope as shown in the system.
- Check whether the stack of envelopes has been aligned properly. Make sure they align with the paper size of the input tray. Make sure not to load more than 30 envelopes at a time. Don’t exceed the maximum stack height that is given.
- Slide in the paper width guides until they snap on the stack of envelopes. Ensure not to push the guides tightly as they may bind the envelopes. Insert the input tray into the printer. Follow the on-screen instructions. You need to plain paper in the input tray and pull the tray out.
- Slide the paper-width and paper-length guides to the maximum. Check whether the platen is in the right place by pressing the box in front of the input tray. Make sure the stack of paper is at the bottom of the input tray.
- Ensure that you load only 250 papers. Don’t exceed the maximum limit. Check if the settings have been successfully set.
- To Print envelope on Windows, you need to open Wordpad on your computer. Select the Menu icon, then tap Page Setup.
- The page setup window will prompt. Select your envelope type from the Size menu. Choose Landscape orientation and click Ok. Select Print, click Print Preview. If required, you can make additional changes to align the text.
- For Mac, search the contacts, and then click the Contacts app. Click the name of the contact in which you want to print on the envelope. Ensure that an address filed is present.
- Click the file that you want to print. Select Show Details from the dialog box. Go to Style menu and then select Envelopes. Click Orientation and then select the Landscape option. Click Print and check if your HP Officejet Pro 8710 prints the envelope. Connect with us now and get more information for how to print envelopes on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.