- Print Envelopes On HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
How To Print Envelopes On HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
Printing an envelope is pretty easy and similar to printing other document types with your printer. However, before you start printing, you need to do a few things for a smooth printing experience. The first step is to prepare the printer for printing envelopes. You can do this by loading the appropriate number of envelopes into the input tray of your printer and configuring the print settings correctly. Also, ensure to install the latest printer driver on your computer. Because an incompatible or outdated printer driver not only stops the printer from printing but can also lead to printing-related issues. Re-check the connectivity status. Ensure that your printer and the computer are on the same network. Do you want to know how to print envelopes on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer? If yes, this article is for you. It covers the basic and detailed steps for printing envelopes on HP OfficeJet Pro 8710.
How To Print Envelopes On HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 – Basic Steps [Windows & MAC]
- First, turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer.
- Next, open the input tray of the printer.
- You can load up to 30 envelopes into the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer’s input tray at a time.
- Avoid loading envelopes of the following types: very slick finish, self-stick adhesives, clasps, and envelopes with thick, irregular, curled, or torn edges.
- Start loading the envelopes into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the stack of loaded envelopes.
- Close the input tray and open the output tray.
- Open the envelope you want to print on your computer.
- Open the Print Properties dialog box.
- Choose the envelope size you have loaded into the tray. Configure the other settings and click Print.
Detailed Steps To Print Envelopes On HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
- For Windows, open the envelope file you want to print. Click File > Print or simultaneously press the Ctrl + P buttons to open the Print dialog box.
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer is selected correctly.
- Click on the Printer Properties command to modify the default settings.
- Choose the Landscape Orientation option from the drop-down menu. Configure the other print settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, click Print or OK.
- For Mac, open the envelope document and click Print or File > Print. Choose Envelopes from the Style drop-down menu.
- Set the appropriate envelope size and other print settings as per your preferences.
- Finally, click Print.
- Now, your OfficeJet Pro printer will start printing the envelopes if the print settings are configured correctly.
Have you now learned how to print envelopes on HP OfficeJet Pro 8710? We believe yes! In case you do have queries related to the information provided on this page, contact us. Our well-trained technical experts will assist you in printing envelopes on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer and clear all your queries related to the same. Also read How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 8710. You can utilize the call option we have provided on this page to reach our experts.