Quick Steps: How to print from iphone to HP Envy 4520
- Connect your Apple iPhone to a Wi-Fi network and use the same to connect the printer.
- Open a Safari browser on your iPad to open the manufacturer’s website.
- Select the option called Install HP Smart and go with the on-screen prompts.
- On your iPhone, tap the HP Smart icon and agree to the Terms, click Start, and select Allow.
- On the printer, press the Cancel and Release buttons together for 5 seconds and then release them.
- Touch the plus sign and click Set Up a New Printer.
- Go to the Settings to check for your printer name under Wi-Fi.
- Choose the name of the network, enter the password, click Done and wait until your iPhone finishes the connection process.
- Re-establish a connection to your iPhone to the Wi-Fi network and get back to the HP Smart screen.
- Select Continue and go with the on-screen instructions for how to print from iphone to HP Envy 4520.
How to setup HP Envy 4520 wireless printer on tablet
- Install the HP Smart app in your Android or Apple device.
- Ensure that the mobile device is connected to the wireless network.
- Open the HP Smart app and then add your printer.
- If the printer displays, continue to print.
- If the printer does not display, press the + sign to choose the printer from the list of printers.
HP Envy 4520 direct setup to ipad
- Connect your Apple iPad to a wireless network and use the same to connect the printer.
- Launch a browser on your iPad and open the manufacturer’s website.
- Click the application called Install HP Smart and carry out the on-screen prompts.
- Touch the HP Smart icon on your device and agree to the Terms, click Start, and tap Allow.
- Press the Cancel and Release buttons simultaneously on the printer for 5 seconds and then release them.
- Click on the plus sign and select Set Up a New Printer.
- Open the Settings option check for the printer name under Wi-Fi.
- Choose the network name, enter the network password, click Done and wait until your iPad completes the connection process.
- Reconnect your iPad to the Wi-Fi network and get back to the HP Smart screen.
- Click Continue and carry out the on-screen instructions for how to print from iphone to HP Envy 4520 and direct setup to ipad.
HP Envy 4520 duplex printing
- Place and load enough paper into the main input tray.
- Choose Print from your software and ensure that your printer is selected.
- Choose the button that opens up the Properties dialog box.
- The button can be either Printer Setup or Preferences depending upon the software application.
- Click Print on both sides setting on the Printing Shortcut tab.
- For closing the Properties dialog box, choose OK. Choose OK to begin printing.
- To print on both sides in Mac, click Print from the File menu in your software.
- Click layout from the pop-up menu in the print dialog box.
- Select the type of binding you need for two-sided pages
- Then choose Print and the pages prints on both sides successfully with how to print from iphone to HP Envy 4520.