[Troubleshooting] How to print in black and white HP Deskjet 2135 printer
If you want to know how to print in black and white HP Deskjet 2135, read the steps given here to understand. Follow the step-by-step guide given here to print your documents in black and white. The settings can be changed anytime from the HP software if you want to print with black ink or grayscale.
How to print in black and white HP Deskjet 2135
- Modify the print settings to print only in black and white. Check your printer model and operating system as it varies for different models.
- Make sure you have the full-feature printer software downloaded and installed on your computer to alter this print setting.
- Open the software application and tap Print on your Windows computer. On your Mac, open your document, tap File>Print>Show Details.
- Open the Printer Properties dialog box on your Windows computer. Click the Paper Quality/Features tab depending on your software.
- On your Mac, tap Black & White on the main dialog box. The Presets list also consists of black and white options.
- Click Print. To save this setting and create a new preset, tap the Presets menu and press Save Current Settings as Preset.
- On your Windows, if you want to print using only the black cartridge, change the required settings. Press Advanced>Print in Grayscale>Black Ink Only.
- Tap the Black and White button. You can save this setting for all the print jobs also. Select Print in Grayscale for high-quality prints in the above-given option.
- Search Windows for Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer, open the Printing Preferences option, tap your printer again, and open the Paper Quality/Features tab.
- Click Advanced>Print in Grayscale>Black Ink Only. Tap the Black & White button. Select Print in Grayscale for high-quality prints in the same option above.
Brief guide on how to print from HP Deskjet 2135 printer
- Edit the document to modify the text font and size, layout options, and alter other appearance settings.
- Click File and then tap Print in the app that you created your document in.
- Select the Printer Properties or Preferences window to access the advanced print settings on your Windows computer.
- Change the layout and paper settings for your print job. The name of the options varies by the printer.
- Click OK and then tap Print.
- Access more settings on your Mac by tapping Show Details. Choose your printer from the Printer menu.
- Open the Presets option and tap the option that is suitable for your print jobs like Default or Color.
- Tap the unnamed print options menu at the middle of the dialog box to view advanced settings. Change the quality and color settings for high-quality printouts.
- Choose the paper size, paper type, color of the document from the list of options and change as per your preference.
- Click Print.