How To Print Labels On HP OfficeJet Pro 8620
You can print labels of your preference with the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer. However, before you start, ensure that the printer is prepared for the same. First, ensure that your printer is powered on and installed on a Windows or Mac computer. Next, make sure that the most compatible and latest printer driver is installed on your computer. You can’t print labels on any media type. So, check if the correct media type is loaded into the printer’s input tray. If not, load the tray with the appropriate media type. After loading the paper, ensure to update the media type settings on your printer. Go ahead and read to learn about the requirements needed to print labels on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer. Let’s Get Started!
Basic Requirements To Print Labels Using Your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer
- Ensure that your HP OfficeJet printer is turned on and connected to the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check to ensure that the genuine HP ink cartridge is installed on your printer.
- Load 216 x 279 mm Letter-sized Sheets into the input tray.
- Load A4-sized sheets of size 210 x 297 mm, i.e., 8.3 x 11.7 inches.
- Perform a test print to confirm that the assigned task’s output is proper.
- Make sure you load the label sheets into the printer correctly.
- Alter the Print Quality to Normal using the display panel of your printer.
- Configure the print settings. If you’re using the program to print labels on HP OfficeJet Pro 8620, open the software and set the print quality to Normal. Also, set the paper type to Labels or Plain.
- Use the recommended paper type. Avoid using damaged, curled, or used labels for printing.
- Download and install the most compatible and latest HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer driver on your computer if the existing driver is outdated.
Detailed Steps On How to Print Labels On the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Printer
- If you are using the Windows function, follow the guidelines mentioned below for how to print labels on HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer. You can use pre-formatted templates or the Mailings feature that is available on Microsoft Word.
- The HP Photo Creations is a software that comes along with the driver package. Search Windows for photo creation and then click HP Photo Creation —-> Business —> Address Labels.
- The above mentioned HP Photo Creations software can be used for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Similarly, both the systems can use other third-party templates for printing on labels.
- Use the Mac Word processing, contact management apps, or label vendor template to print labels from your Mac computer to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer.
- To print business cards, envelopes, and labels, use the Pages Help for Mac.
- To print labels using Mac’s Contacts app, open the app and choose the contact you want to print. Click File > Print. Choose Mailing Labels from the Style pop-up menu. Configure the label printing settings, and finally, click Print.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen that appears. The other feature is that you can also use the CD and DVD labels. You can purchase special labels or templates that are available for discs.
- This is how you can print labels on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer from a Windows or Mac computer.
This article has outlined a detailed process for printing labels on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer. We believe that you are able to print the labels of your preference using the information provided on this page. However, if you find something missing or the page doesn’t contain the information you’re looking for, kindly contact our technical expert to learn more about the same. Click the Click to Call button provided on this page to reach our technical expert instantly from this page and clear all your queries related to printing labels on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer.