- Print Labels On HP Officejet Pro 8610
How To Print Labels On HP Officejet Pro 8610
Officejet Pro 8610 from HP is a highly reliable printer that has a printing speed of 35 ppm. It helps you perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions effortlessly from your computer and smartphone.
However, before using the printer, you must ensure that it is ready for use. The most compatible and latest HP Officejet 8610 printer driver for Windows or Mac can be downloaded and installed from the printer’s official support page. Click here to learn more about the HP Officejet Pro 8610 setup.
Once the printer is installed, you can use it for printing and other printer-related operations from your computer. Here, we will see how to print on an envelope and labels on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Label Printing- Windows- Step-by-Step Guide With Pictures
Printing address, shipping details, CD/DVD, and other types of labels with the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer is straightforward. You can use a word processing app or pre-formatted templates based on your OS type to print labels from your computer to the printer.
Here we will see how to print labels on the HP Officejet Pro 8610 from a Windows computer using the Microsoft Word app.
- Ensure that your devices (printer and computer) are on the same network and that the label that you wish to use for printing is loaded correctly in your printer’s input tray.
- Open the Microsoft Word app.
- Click on the Mailing tab and select Labels. Now, the Envelopes and Labels dialog box will open.
- Click on the Labels tab if necessary and select the Options option.
- Clicking “Options” will open the Label Options dialog box. Here, you can set the label settings as per your preferences.
- Choose the label brand that you’re using from the Label vendors drop-down menu. Have you selected the label brand correctly? Perfect!
- Select the label product number under the “Product Number” section and click OK.
- Choose a label template that you wish to use. Change the default settings if necessary.
- Click Print after configuring the settings. Now, the printer will start printing your label.
Detailed Instructions For Printing Envelopes On An Hp Officejet Pro 8620
The procedure for printing labels and envelopes is different. We agree to it. But if you know how to print labels on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer without an issue, then you can print envelopes too.
First, ensure that your printer is turned on and that the envelope paper is loaded into the printer’s input tray. Next, ensure that the OfficeJet Pro printer is connected to your computer.
Here, we have shown how to print an envelope on an HP printer from Windows and Mac computers. Pick your choice and print the envelopes on the printer by following the instructions provided in your OS section.
If you have a Windows system, you can make use of Microsoft Word’s mailing feature or the WordPad app to print envelopes from your computer to the printer. Here, we have shown the procedure for printing an envelope using the WordPad app.
Using the WordPad App
- Open the WordPad app.
- Navigate to File > Page Setup. Is the Page Setup dialog box opened? Good!
- Choose the envelope paper size that you have loaded into the input tray of your printer from the Size drop-down menu under the Paper section.
- Select the Landscape option under the Orientation section.
- Click the checkbox beside the “Print Page Numbers” option if necessary. Click OK.
- Type the return and recipient’s mailing addresses in the WordPad app screen.
- Align the mailing address of the recipient to the center. Is your screen looks like the one below? If yes, give yourself a pat on the shoulder for correctly setting the envelope print settings.
- Select File > Print > Print Preview from the menu.
- Review the layout.
- Click Print if you’re satisfied with the settings. If not, make additional settings, and then click Print.
Learn how to print envelopes on an HP printer from a Mac computer using the Contacts app. The Contacts app is pre-installed on most Mac computers.
- Load the envelopes into the input tray with their printable side facing down.
- Open the Contacts app.
- Choose the contact or group that you wish to add as the recipient.
- Make sure the address is displayed before printing.
- Go to File and click the Print option.
- Click Show Details on the opened dialog box if you cannot find the setting that you’re looking for.
- Choose the Style pop-up menu, and select the Envelopes option.
- Modify the layout in the succeeding step.
- Click the Print button after configuring the print settings to your liking.
So, printing labels and envelopes with the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer is easier than you think. You can print envelopes or labels easily if you have loaded the recommended media type and configured the print settings correctly.
We hope this article was useful. Click the toll-free button provided on this page if you want real-time assistance in printing labels and envelopes with your printer.