How To Print Labels On HP Officejet Pro 8610
HP Officejet 8610 is highly reliable and has a printing speed of 35ppm. It helps you perform print, copy, scan, and fax functions. You can set up your printer to make use of these functions. Drivers have to be installed on your computer before you perform these operations. Each printer model has a separate driver based on the OS version you are using. You can specify the model number and version of the OS and download an apt driver for your printer. Once you install the driver, you can perform the task of how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8610 easily.
Quick Solution On How To Print Labels On HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Perform the initial setup of the HP printer.
- Specify the details required and download the full-feature driver.
- Install it on your system by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Extend the input tray to load papers.
- Align the label sheets on a flat surface and place them in the input tray.
- Launch the tool with which you are about to print.
- Choose a template of your choice in the next step.
- Modify any settings if you want to before printing.
- Click Print to print the label successfully.
Detailed Solution On How To Print Envelopes On HP Officejet 8620
If you have a Windows system, you can make use of the HP Photo Creations software or the Microsoft Mailings to print labels. Follow any one of the methods for how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8610 successfully.
HP PHOTO CREATIONS:
- The HP Photo Creations is a part of the HP full-feature driver.
- It can be installed on both Windows and Mac systems.
- Once you download and set up the drivers, go to the Start menu.
- Search for the Photo Creations option and click on it once you find it.
- From the Menu bar, choose the Business option and then select Address Labels.
- Choose a template of your choice from the list of options available.
- You can add text, change the layout, modify the design, add photos & graphics and more.
- Modify any settings before printing.
- After you finish editing, click the Print option from the pop-up available on the left side of the screen.
- Specify the number of copies in the Print Preview Dialog box and tap Print.
- Open the Microsoft Mailings software on your computer.
- Click the Labels option available on the menu bar.
- Choose Options and the Label Vendors List will be displayed.
- Select the correct company and Page Size.
- Choose the correct Product Number and click OK.
- Key in the Address in the Address box provided. Make any changes to the text if needed.
- Click the Full Page of the Same Label or Single Label option and tap Print.
- Go to the Contacts app and choose Contacts or a group that contains a list of contacts.
- Make sure the address is displayed before printing.
- Go to the File menu and click the Print option.
- Choose the Style Pop-up Menu and then select the Mailing Labels option.
- Modify the Layout in the succeeding step and tap the Print button.
- You can also use third-party templates to design your label and complete the process of how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.