How To Print Labels On HP Officejet Pro 8620
You can print on a label using your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. To do so, you have to load the printing sheets that are compatible with your printer. Connect the printer to the direct power socket without using any surge protectors to avoid problems while performing printer functions. Ensure that you have loaded the printing sheet that is appropriate with the system in terms of size. Whenever you load a sheet of different size, make sure you change the settings on the printer with respect to the sheet that you have loaded in the input tray of your Officejet Pro 8620 printer. Find below the quick instruction for how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
Basic Requirements To Print On Labels Using HP Officejet Pro Printer
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- Wait until the carriage halts at one end of your printer.
- Load 216 x 279 mm Letter-sized Sheets into the input tray.
- Load A4-sized sheets of size 210 x 297 mm, i.e., 8.3 x 11.7 inches.
- Perform a test print to confirm that the assigned task’s output is proper.
- Make sure you load the label sheets into the printer correctly.
- Alter the Print Quality to Normal using the display panel of your printer.
- Set the Paper Type as Plain or Labels from the list of options given.
- Remove the label sheets if the edges are curled or damaged.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the necessary printer software to perform the Print function.
Detailed Steps To Perform Label Printing Using HP Officejet Pro Printer
- If you are using the Windows function, follow the guidelines mentioned below for how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. You can use pre-formatted templates or the Mailings feature that is available on Microsoft Word.
- The HP Photo Creations is a software that comes along with the driver package. Search Windows for photo creation and then click HP Photo Creation —-> Business —> Address Labels.
- If you are using the Microsoft Word Mailings tab, click Mailings —-> Labels. Now, when the Envelope and Labels window opens, click Options and choose the label from the Vendor window. Now, select the Product Number and click Ok to confirm the selection.
- The above mentioned HP Photo Creations software can be used for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Similarly, both the systems can use other third-party templates for printing on labels.
- Now, on the Mac system, open the Mac Pages or Contacts apps and navigate to the option.
- Contacts: Print labels, envelopes, and lists (or)
- Pages Help for Mac: Print envelopes, labels, and business cards
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen that appears. The other feature is that you can also use the CD and DVD labels. You can purchase special labels or templates that are available for discs.
- Do the necessary alterations mentioned above and perform the function of how to print labels on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.