Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
How To Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
To print legal size documents on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, you should complete the printer’s initial setup in the first place. Once you have loaded the appropriate paper and modified the print settings, you can start printing your documents. Continue reading this page to learn how to print legal size on HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer.
Steps To Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
To begin with, make sure you have installed the cartridges on your printer. There are two trays present on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer in which you can load legal size paper. Legal size paper measures about 8.5×14 in. Hence you need to customize the print settings in the printer driver. Here are the detailed steps to print a legal-size document on your HP Officejet Pro 8620. These steps apply to Windows computers.
- To begin with, extend the paper input tray and move the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take some legal size paper and organize the sheets by fanning and tapping them on a flat surface.
- Load the paper into the paper input tray and adjust the guides accordingly.
- Make sure you are not loading any curled paper.
- Open the legal document you want to print.
- Click File followed by Print. Alternatively, you can also press the Ctrl and P keys simultaneously.
- Once the print command is given, the print dialog box opens.
- Choose the Preferences option and select the Paper/Quality tab. Depending upon your printer software, the Preferences option may differ.
- Click the Printer drop-down list and choose your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer.
- Make the required changes to your document.
- Click on the Paper Size option and select Legal Size from the menu. You can also select the paper size on your printer control panel.
- Choose the paper tray in which you have loaded the paper by selecting Media & Quality > Feed from menu.
- Set other preferences and click the Print option.
- Now, your printer will start printing the documents.
This is how you should print legal size documents on your HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 printer. For further questions and clarifications, get in touch with us via the Call button on this page. Our technical experts will connect with you and help you fix your trouble in the best way possible.