How To Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
To print legal size documents on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, complete the basic installation procedure first. Make sure your printer is installed with the ink cartridges, and the level of ink is sufficient for the print job. There are two trays present on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer in which you can load legal size paper. Legal size paper measure about 8.5×14 sq.cm. Hence you need to customize the print settings to print on a legal paper. Once you have loaded paper and modified the print settings, you can start the process of how to print legal size on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
Steps To Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
Following are the steps you can follow to print legal size document on your HP Officejet Pro 8620. The steps below apply only for Windows system.
- Load the legal size paper into the paper input tray.
- Launch the application to open the document you want to print.
- Move to the top-screen to select the File option.
- Select the Print option from the File menu.
- Choose the Preferences option and select the Paper/Quality tab.
- Click on the Custom button and select the New option.
- Enter the details of the legal size paper in the Custom Paper Size Window.
- Alter other paper settings if necessary and select OK.
- Select the Print option after modifying the print settings. The printer starts printing.
Detailed Description To Print Legal Size On HP Officejet Pro 8620
- For how to print legal size on HP Officejet Pro 8620, first take some legal size paper that you want to print and align them. You can organize the paper by fanning and tapping them on a flat surface. Now, load paper in the printer. Make sure you are not loading a curled paper.
- To load paper in the input tray, hold the tray 1 with your two hands and gently drawit out. Keep pulling the input tray until it detaches from the printer. There will be two paper guides present on the input tray, and you need to slide them to their outermost position. Insert the legal paper you have aligned earlier in the tray. The side to be printed should face the downwards. The yellow dotted lines on both sides of the paper tray should be visible. Load paper only up to the dotted lines.
- Pinch the paper width guides and slide it inwards in such a way that they rest on the edges of the paper. Attach the input tray to the printer. Make sure that the tray locks perfectly into the printer. Pull the output tray extender outwards and lift the paper catch. Follow the same procedure of how to print legal size on HP Officejet Pro 8620, if you want to load paper in tray 2 instead of tray 1.
- Launch the application on your MAC that contains your document or photo you want to print. Give the print command Ctrl + P or select File > Print. Once the print command is given, the print dialog box opens. Select the Show Details option if the menus are missing on the window.
- Click the drop-down list box next to the Printer option. Select your printer model from the list. Select the Presets drop-down box and choose an option from the list that suits your print job.
- To set more print settings, move to the mid of the dialog box and select the unnamed print options menu. Choose the output color as Black & white or Color. Select the Paper Type option from the Media & Quality menu.
- Click on the Paper Size option and select Legal Size from the menu. Choose the paper tray in which you have loaded the paper by selecting the Media & Quality > Feed from menu options. Set other preferences and click the Print option to initiate printing on the legal size paper you have loaded. For more solution related for how to print legal size on HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, connect with us now.