How To Print On Cardstock HP Officejet 4630
If you wish to print on cardstocks for business or other occasions, use the HP Officejet 4630 printer. It supports all kinds of paper and requires settings adjustment for printing specific print jobs. Determine the paper type and quality before performing a print job. Refer to the user manual to know what the paper types the printer is compatible with. Ensure that you use only the right paperweight and type so that it prevents from print job stuck issue. Read and go through the steps below for how to print on cardstock HP Officejet 4630.
What Is The Method To Print On Cardstock Using The HP Officejet 3830?
- Turn on your printer and system.
- Check if the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Install the printer driver on your Windows and Mac systems.
- Use the main tray to insert card stock.
- Print more pages of the cardstock using the manual tray.
- Set the paper width guides at the edges of the paper.
- Adjust the tray and paper settings if required.
- Check if the Document Settings are of similar size to the invitation paper.
- Save the changes in the Settings by clicking OK.
- The printed sheet is available on the output tray.
A Detailed Description Of How To Print On Cardstock And Its Printing Issues?
- Locate the Power button on the printer and the system. Press the respective buttons to turn on the devices. Download the printer driver and install it depending on the instructions for how to print on cardstock HP Officejet 4630 is mentioned on the screen. After installing, check if the paper is compatible with the printer model.
- Insert the card stock into the desired printer tray. Find the main tray. Stack plain sheets of paper into the tray if printing a large number of copies. Move the paper width guides against the papers. Choose the appropriate paper tray under the paper handling menu.
- Enable the Tray Settings option on the printer’s control panel. Press the Checkmark option and then access the menu. Utilize the arrow keys to open the sub menu and view the list of choices. Open the folder and choose the file from the menu.
- Press the CTRL and P keys simultaneously to open the Print Dialog box. Select the Quick Buttons option to send the document to the destination printer with the help of the default options. Click Properties or Print Properties depending on the application used. Choose the Paper/Quality or Features tab and find the paper type under the drop-down menu.
- Click the Card Stock option and select the exact paperweight from the drop-down menu. Determine the paperweight available in the label of the packaging. Select OK and choose the print options. Click Print to begin the printing process of how to print on cardstock HP Officejet 4630.
- If you want to print on blank cards, insert them into the main tray. Launch the document on the system. Click the File menu on top of the application and select the Page Setup icon. Click the Paper option to set the size of the card stock.
- Click the Orientation tab as Portrait or Landscape option to start the printing process. The dimensions are 3-by-5 inches, 5-by-8 inches, and 8.5-by-11 inches for greeting cards. Click on the Save option to save the settings. Provide the text on the document and load the graphics that you wish to print on the card. Select the Save option.
- Load paper into the tray with proper orientation. Determine the document is appropriate before selecting the Print option. If the print quality on the card is unsatisfactory, clean the printhead rollers using an automated tool. If the printer does not print, check if the paper is compatible with the printer. Incompatible paper types may lead to the paper jam issue.
Follow The Tips Mentioned Below For Printing Without An Issue
- Do not turn off the printer while the printing process is in progress.
- Use the cardstocks with appropriate weight.
- Check if the papers are correctly inserted.
The above mentioned information will completely helpful for how to print on cardstock HP Officejet 4630 printer, if you still need more information, just make the connection with our tech experts.