How to Print 4×6 Photos on HP Envy 5660
- To understand how to print 4×6 photos on HP Envy 5660, go through these steps.
- Print a photograph from the printer software.
- Click Print from the software.
- Select your printer and click the Properties dialog box.
- The names of the options may vary like Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Preferences, etc.
- Open the Layout tab to choose among the Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Choose the required paper type from the Tray Selection>Media.
- Select the print quality from the Quality Settings area respectively.
- Tap OK to go back to the Properties window
- Click OK and select Print or OK in the Print window. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Envelope Printing
The HP Envy 5660 envelope printing is a simple process to print a name or address on an envelope using the available pre-formatted templates and word processing applications. Load the paper in the input tray and start the printing activity. Comply with these steps to print envelopes Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
How to Print Envelopes on HP Envy 5660
- Know how to print envelopes on HP Envy 5660 by following these steps.
- Extend the paper tray, move the paper-width guides outward, and clear any previously loaded media.
- Place an envelope or multiple envelopes in the center of the paper tray. Ensure that the printed-side is facing down.
- Make sure the flaps are located on the left side and facing up, and then move the stack of envelopes until it no longer moves. <
- Adjust the paper-width guides inward against the stack of envelopes inserted until they stop moving.
- Search for Contacts on your Mac and click Contacts. Tap the name of the contact that you want to print on your envelope and enter the correct address in the address field.
- Tap File>Print>Show Details. Tap the Style option and select Envelopes.
- Select Layouts and choose your envelope size from it.
- Add, remove, or change the return address field, open Label, and check or uncheck the box next to Print my address.
- Tap Orientation and press the Landscape orientation option. Tap Print. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Mobile Printing
The feature of HP Envy 5660 mobile printing is a useful application available for Android and Apple iOS smartphones and tablets. Get the HP Smart app to print, scan, troubleshoot printer issues, and then set up a printer on a Wi-Fi network. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Print from Iphone
- To initiate the process of HP Envy 5660 print from iphone, go through these steps to set it up.
- Visit the website of the manufacturer using a web browser on your phone or tablet and install the HP Smart app.
- Connect your mobile to the wireless network. Open the app and add your printer.
- If your printer is not included in the list, click the Plus sign to choose a printer from the list or set up a new one.
- If your printer is included in the list, start print from your iPhone by following the instructions here.
- On the homescreen of the app, press the Print tile to print from your device, social media account, or cloud storage.
- Tap the Document or Photo icon present at the bottom of the screen to print from any of the above given options.
- If you are printing from an online account, go with the onscreen prompts to log in.
- Find a document or photograph that you want to print.
- Tap Print or the Printer icon. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 won’t print from Iphone
- If the HP Envy 5660 won t print from iphone, then read the information given here to know what is the issue and solve the issue.
- If you are using AirPrint to print using your iPhone, check if the network connection is set up properly.
- Make sure that the phone and application are connected to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that the settings in the application are also configured properly.
- If you are trying to print using the HP ePrint app, make sure of the following.
- Check if the network connection is functioning properly and the requirements are set correctly.
- Restart your phone and check if you are able to print.
- Make sure that the printing application is compatible with your phone.
- Check the specifications to ensure that the mobile printing app supports the iPhone.
- Get the latest version of the app and try printing again. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Clean Print Head
- Resolve printing quality issues by adapting the process of HP Envy 5660 clean print head.
- If you notice streaks or missing portions in the printed documents, clean the printhead to fix it.
- Load papers which are of A4 size in the input tray.
- Search and open HP Utility to open the advanced options.
- Go to the Applications folder and open the HP folder to view the HP Utility.
- Select your printer HP Envy 5660 series from the list of devices present at the left of the window.
- Tap Clean Printhead.
- Select Clean and follow the displayed instructions.
- Do not clean the printhead unnecessarily because it wastes the ink and shortens the life of the printhead.
- Tap All Settings to go back to the Information and Support panel. Get also solution for How to print on photo paper HP Envy 5660.