- Print Photos On HP Officejet Pro 8610
How To Print Photos On HP Officejet Pro 8610
To print photos on an HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, you can configure it easily to send photos from a desktop computer by using either the printer hardware driver or the Printer software developed by HP. The following steps will help you for how to print photos on HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer. The proprietary Print application developed by HP, called ePrint, can be used to print photos from anywhere as long as the printer is connected to an internet service. Google Cloud Print is an additional internet-based method that can be used to print photos from any smart device.
How To Print Photos From HP Officejet Pro 8610 On A Windows PC
- Go to your printer and check whether it is turned on and is in the active state.
- Load photo sheets into the paper tray.
- Select the document that has to be printed and then select the Print option.
- Choose your HP 8610 printer from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Printing Preferences option and make the required changes in the pop-up window.
- Choose Landscape or Portrait Orientation depending on your preference.
- Click the Paper Quality tab and select the appropriate paper type from the dropdown list under Media.
- Go to the Paper Output area button located under the Advanced button, and set the paper size from the drop-down list.
- Select the OK button which lets you return to the Properties pop-up window.
- Click OK again and then choose Print to start printing the photo.
How To Print Photos From HP Officejet Pro 8610 On A Mac PC
- The first step in the procedure of how to print photos on HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer is checking whether the printer is turned on and in the active state. If the printer is connected to a power outlet through a power strip, remove it and connect it directly to a power outlet. This will ensure uninterrupted power supply to the printer.
- Ensure that the HP 8610 is installed with ink cartridges that have sufficient amounts of ink. If the cartridges are running low on ink, replace them before beginning the print operation.
- Open the paper tray of the HP 8610 and load photo sheets into it. Push the tray back into the printer as far as it can go but take care not to crumple the sheets.
- Open the photo you want to print from your Mac PC using a suitable application. Choose Print from the File menu. Select the HP 8610 printer from the drop-down list of printers. If the HP 8610 printer is not listed, check the connection between the printer and computer. If they are connected over a network, remove and reconnect the printer to the network.
- For the Mac OS version 10.6, select the disclosure button shown as a blue triangle located next to the Printer selection to bring up the print options. For the Mac OS versions Lion and Mountain Lion, click the Show Details button to display the print options and move to the next step of how to print photos on HP Officejet Pro 8610 now.
- Navigate to the Paper Size pop-up menu and choose the required paper size such as A4, A3, etc. This size should match with the photo sheet you have loaded into the printer. Choose an appropriate Orientation, which includes Portrait and Landscape as the standard options.
- Go to the Paper Type/Quality button located in the Paper size menu and select a paper type according to your preference. The standard paper types include Plain Paper, HP Advanced Photo Papers, and so on.
- Next comes the DPI setting. This setting is used to determine the print resolution of your photo. Choose the Best or Maximum DPI option displayed, appropriate to your requirement.
- Go to the Color Options disclosure button shaped like a triangle and then proceed to select the Photo Fix option. This option has two choices, OFF and Basic. Basic adjusts the image sharpness and focuses on the image.
- Make changes to other printing settings if required. Make sure to click Save after every change you make. Click the Print button to begin printing the photo. The printer receives the assigned print job and prints the photo as per the settings you have made. For more guidelines regarding how to print photos on HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, start to connect with us now.