- 123.hp.com »
- Remove The Print Cartridge From The Hp Printer
How to Remove the Print Cartridge from the HP Printer?
Whenever the print cartridge on your HP printer is expended, you have to replace it with a new one. If you want to learn the steps to remove the print cartridge from your HP printer, continue reading this article till the end. On this web page, we will show you how to remove the cartridge from its holder and replace it with the new one correctly. Without further ado, let us learn the procedure in detail.
How to Remove and Replace the Print Cartridge?
The steps to replace an ink cartridge vary according to the printer model you are using. In this section, you’ll get to know the general instructions for doing the same.
- Before replacing the ink cartridges, ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Locate the cartridge slot and open the latch.
- Now, you can remove the cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove its packing tapes.
- Slide the new cartridge into the respective slot and press it until it snaps in its place.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door.
- In some printers, you need to open the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage comes to the center position.
- Then, press down on the ink cartridge to release it and pull it out of the slot. Next, just go ahead and install the new cartridge into its slot.
- No matter which printer model you are using, always make sure to install the cartridges according to the color indications.
This is how you should remove and replace the print cartridge on your HP printer. For further information, go ahead and reach our technical experts by utilizing the call option.