How to Reset HP Deskjet 2540?
Proceed with the information given here to learn how to reset HP DeskJet 2540. Resetting the printer helps in solving many printer problems. If your printer encounters cartridge, printing, wireless, or scanning issues, resetting is the easiest way to fix them. It does not take much time to learn how to reset HP DeskJet 2540. To do so, follow the given instructions.
How to Reset HP Deskjet 2540 Printer
- With your printer turned on, unplug its power cord from the rear port and wall socket.
- In case you have connected your printer and computer using a wireless network, disconnect the printer from the network.
- Suppose, you have connected a USB cable to your printer, disconnect it.
- Wait for some time until your printer is idle.
- Next, reconnect the power cord to the back of your printer.
- You can plug in the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Hit the Power button to turn on your HP DeskJet 2540 printer.
- You can now proceed with your printing job.
- Successfully you have done your printer Reset HP 2540 process.
- Make sure to turn on your HP DeskJet 2540 printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door of the printer.
- Now, press and hold the Power and Wireless buttons at the back of the printer for 5 seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes until your printer is idle.
- Once the resetting process is completed, your printer will turn on automatically.
- After that, you can start printing your documents.
HP DeskJet 2540 Factory Reset Settings
Restoring all the settings to factory defaults will reset your printer’s functionalities. In order to know how to reset HP DeskJet 2540 to factory settings, perform the below steps.
Well, In The End!
Performing the reset process on your HP DeskJet 2540 printer will resolve all the issues. We hope you learned how to reset the HP DeskJet 2540 printer by executing the instructions on this page. In case of any other issue, use the Click to Call button to contact our technical experts.