How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 6830
Resetting the printer is carried out when it throws any connection issues. The issues can be network related or printer related. If the printer turns offline, the initial step is to do the reset process. For a Windows system, you need to do a hard or soft reset. If you are using a Mac system, resetting the printing system is carried out to fix the issue. Go through the guidelines mentioned below to start the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer.
How To Reset The Ink Cartridge For The HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer?
- Power up the HP printer.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Take both cartridges out of the printer’s holders.
- Examine if there is any protective tape on top of it.
- Peel the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges into their slots.
- Switch on the printer and then try to print from it.
- Now, the ink level shows full.
What Is The Method To Reset The Printing System On Your Windows And Mac System?
- Power up the printer using the round Power button on the printer’s control panel. Turn the printer on and find the power port on the rear of it. Detach the power cable from it. Halt for a while and do not perform any jobs on the device.
- Reinsert the cable into the printer’s rear. Press the HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer’s Power button to turn it ON. The print settings turn to the active state. Use the above guidelines to perform the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer. Restart the printer after the process completes.
- If the printer has a touchscreen control panel, use the Restore Setup mode. With the printer in the ON state, move to the printer’s control panel. Tap the Wireless icon. Choose the options Settings -> Restore Network Defaults.
- A notification message pops up on the screen to Restore Network Settings. Click Yes to begin the complete the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer. After the process completes, the network defaults have been restored and click OK. Set the printer in the Setup mode after the Power button lights up, and blue wireless light begins flickering. The printer has more than 2 hours to perform the reset process and reset the printer back to the Setup mode.
- Resetting the printer will delete all the Printers and Scanners in the list. Select the Apple menu located on the top of the menu bar. Find the System Preferences option under the Menu icon. Based on the OS X version, select Print and Fax, Printers and Scanners or Print and Scan option.
- You need to right-click on the blank space of the Printers list and select the Reset Printing system option. Click Reset to confirm your choice to start resetting the printer system. Fill the required information such as username and password. Click OK to begin the reset process.
- It takes some time to complete the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer. The NO printers are available for the process message displays. Select the + sign to configure the printer.