How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 6968
Resetting an HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is very easy. You need not perform all sequential steps to do the same for the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Locate the power button on the machine and press it to turn on the device. Now, detach the power cord from the printer’s rear side and the wall outlet. Let them rest for about a minute. Re-insert the power cord into the machine and the electrical socket. The ON button should be pressed again to turn on the printer. Start using the printer again.
Steps To Reset An HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- Inspect the power cables of the printer to ascertain that they are connected properly.
- Tighten the cables if you find them loose.
- Look for the ON/OFF button on the printer and press it.
- At the rear of the printer, locate the power port.
- Remove the power cord inserted into the power port.
- Move to the electrical socket to remove the power cord connected to it.
- Leave them untouched for about a minute.
- Reconnect the power cord back into the printer and the wall outlet. Turn the device on and check if it is working properly.
Detailed Description To Know How To Reset An HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer
- For how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer is the first step to follow when you are stuck while using the printer. If your printer is working properly and it stops suddenly with the power on, then you can try resetting it.
- Resetting the printer can be done overcome issues like paper jam, carriage jam, or incomplete driver installation. If your printer is not able to communicate with your computer, you can reset the printer. Remember, resetting the printer will erase all the printer settings and the pending print jobs.
- To reset the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer on your MAC, turn on your MAC to which the printer is connected. Wait until your computer completes the initialization process and the home screen appears. Locate the Apple icon on the dock and click on it. A short menu appears once the icon is clicked. Select the System preferences option and wait until a new window opens.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option. This option may vary depending on your MAC version. Press & hold the Ctrl button and access the Printers & Scanners window. Select the Reset Printing system option. Locate the Reset option and select it.
- Mention the username and pass-phrase if prompted. Once you have specified the login credentials, click OK. The HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer will now begin process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Switch off the printer and wait for a few seconds. Now, turn on your printer. You need to wait until the printer completes the initialization process.
- Now, move to your MAC system, and select the + button. A list of printers appears when you click the Add button. Search for the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer from the list and select it. Click the Add option. Wait for a few seconds and your printer name will display in the Printer list. Now you are done resetting the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Connect with us now for related information regarding how to reset HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.