How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 8620
If your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer faces some technical issues such as paper jam, printhead error, printer not printing black or color ink, scan or fax operation stops unexpectedly, and then you can perform a factory reset. In most cases, the reset process will resolve most printer issues. Make sure to perform the reset process as per the guided instructions. If the error continues even after performing the factory reset, then contact the technical experts to fix the issue. Follow the steps given below to perform the operation of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
Simple Steps To Reset Your HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer
- Make sure that your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is turned ON.
- Start the reset process once the printer becomes idle.
- Make sure not to perform the reset operation while the printer is at rest. Disconnect the power cord from the printer while it is ON.
- Detach all the cables from the printer.
- Remove the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Leave the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer disconnected for a while.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer.
- Press the Power key on the printer’s operator panel to turn it ON.
- Check whether the printer is at rest.
Read More About How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 8620 Printer
- Usually, the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is known for its printing speed. It can print in black at the speed of 35 pages per minute (ppm) and color at 34 ppm. At the same time, the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer also faces some technical issues while performing print, scan, or fax operations.
- You can perform the process of how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer to resolve these kinds of issues. Once you reset the printer, then the printer settings will change to default. Set the printer settings as per your need and then try to print.
- To reset the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, follow the instructions given below. Now begin the reset process by turning on the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. You will be unable to perform the Reset operation if the printer is not turned on, so make sure to power it ON.
- Wait for the printer to remain idle and silent. Once the printer becomes silent, disconnect the power cable from it. Make sure to remove the power cables from the printer while it is ON. Disconnect all the power cables from the printer which connect the computer and the wall outlet.
- Leave the printer disconnected for a maximum of one minute. Reconnect the power cable to the printer and wait for it to turn ON. If the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer does not turn on automatically, then press the Power button.
- Wait for the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer to complete its warm-up period. Before moving to the next step to reset HP Officejet Pro 8620 process, wait for the printer light to flash and the cartridge to move to the center.
- Restore the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer to the original factory settings, when prompted. To do that, perform the instructions as given here. Go to the printer’s Control Panel and press the Setup option.
- Select the Tools tab followed by Restore Factory Defaults and touch the Yes button to continue the process. Wait for the factory rest process to complete.
- Once the factory reset is complete, a message appears on the printer screen saying ‘The Restore is done successfully’. Click the OK button and check if the printer settings are restored. Finally, try a test print, scan, or fax operation to check whether the printer functions properly or not. Still you need more information for how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer, then start connect with our tech experts now.