- Reset HP Officejet Pro 8710
How To Reset HP Officejet Pro 8710
You can reset your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by following the guidelines mentioned below. You have to reset your printer if you are facing issues while performing its functions or when you are stuck while implementing the solution. By resetting your printer, you can bring back the HP device to factory default settings. Which means, all the changes made or settings stored will be erased, and you will have to set them accordingly. You can perform either a hard or factory reset on your printer. Find below the top reason to perform reset and procedure for how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
List Of Reasons To Reset The HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer
- Printing jobs get stuck in the queue without being processed.
- Incomplete installation of the printer.
- Communication problems between your printer and the Windows or Mac device.
- Problem with the ink cartridge while installing.
- Issues while performing the print, scan, and copy functions.
- Alter the network settings if you have forgotten the same.
- Reset your printer when error codes are displayed on the screen of your printer.
- Try resetting your printer if you are facing issues with it.
- The above step is precautionary to avoid further issues.
Elaborate Steps On Resetting Your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer
- Let us see how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by following the guidelines mentioned below. Power up your printer if it is turned off. Wait until the carriage remains idle.
- Now, disconnect the power adapter from the wall socket of your printer by keeping the HP device turned on. Now, unplug the same from the rear of your printer. Wait for about 50 to 60 seconds.
- Now, plug in the power cord back to the printer and the power socket. Ensure that you connect your printer to the direct power outlet. Now, reconnect the cable to the rear of your HP Officejet printer.
- Power on your printer if it is not switching on automatically. Wait until your printer goes through the warm-up period. The carriage light keeps flashing, wait until your carriage moves to one end. Once the carriage is idle, proceed to perform the printer settings.
- You can also reset your HP printer to the factory default settings. To do so, proceed with the simple steps mentioned below. This will bring your printer to factory settings or network settings.
- From the display panel of your printer, slide the icons on your screen to locate the Setup icon. After locating the same, tap on it. From the Settings screen, select the Tools option and tap Restore Factory Defaults.
- Now press the Yes and touch Ok when you are displayed with a message that states The Printer Defaults Have Been Restored. Need more information regarding how to reset HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, connect with us now.