HOW TO RESET WIFI SETTINGS ON HP ENVY PRO 6452 PRINTER?
The HP Envy Pro 6452 printer is an all-in-one machine that can print at a speed of 10 and 7 ppm for black and color copies, respectively. It has a good photo-printing quality, among other amazing features. Keep reading this page to know how to reset wifi settings on HP envy pro 6452 printer.
The HP Envy Pro 6452 printer is termed one of the best when it comes to quality. It is usually used for printing, scanning, and some more functions. It has its own in-built program that counts the prints it produces.
Over a period, the printer will have a breaking point. You will find that the printer is no longer connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
If you are having any wireless-related issues with your HP Envy Pro 6452 printer, this is the right article for you. A simple network reset can solve the problem. Now, to perform a network reset, the process is quite simple. If you are having any performance trouble with your HP Envy printer, like connectivity issues, a reset can resolve the issue. Now, to perform a standard reset on an HP Envy printer, just carry out the instructions given in the next section. You have to shut down or turn off your printer and then unplug the power cord from the power source.
Here are the simple steps to know how to reset the Wi-Fi settings for the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer.
- Ensure that the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer is connected to the power source and turned on.
- Make sure that the printer is already connected to the wireless network.
- The printer will have a Wireless button.
- Press the Wireless button and keep it on hold.
- Keep the button on hold for at least 3-5 seconds and release it.
- Doing so will reset the network settings for the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer.
- Once the reset is complete, the printer will be back to the wireless connect mode.
You can reconnect the printer back to the wireless network with simple steps.
Wireless Protected Setup
- Press and hold both the Wireless and Power buttons on the printer for at least 3 seconds.
- You will notice the printer light flashing in purple; this sign indicates that the printer is in connection mode.
- Within the next couple of seconds, press the WPS button on your router.
- The printer will begin a timer, and within the next couple of seconds, the printer will be connected to the network automatically.
With the above simple steps, you can reset the Wi-Fi settings for the HP Envy Pro 6452 printer. For remote assistance, click the CALL button pinned to this page. Finally, know how to reset wifi settings on HP envy pro 6452 printer.